Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Freestyle language?

Well I've been thinking this all the time:Why shouldn't we make some sort of freestyle language/Code?I don't mean like the ones we use so the teacher's won't understand,But something like:

Instead of Freestyle video,Freestyle Deel or something(sorry touzani,that was the only thing that came in my mind!!)

Like karate,chops have names and all that bs lol!
Anyway I think you got my point...I know we have crossovers and atw and stuff but something like "Watch this DEEL"!!Would be nice...
"I never forget a face.But in your case,I'll make an exception" lol!

Image<<credit to Alix!!!

lol yes!!! dude I like your thinking, hmmm head stalls.... watch this head job dude!!, nah I dunno. You've got me thinking now.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

imhere8 wrote:
Well I've been thinking this all the time:Why shouldn't we make some sort of freestyle language/Code?I don't mean like the ones we use so the teacher's won't understand,But something like:

Instead of Freestyle video,Freestyle Deel or something(sorry touzani,that was the only thing that came in my mind!!)

Like karate,chops have names and all that bs lol!
Anyway I think you got my point...I know we have crossovers and atw and stuff but something like "Watch this DEEL"!!Would be nice...

Uhhhh... why? :?

Reitterate Gnarly.. ugg why? LOL?
It would never go national..it would only be on these forums.. so pointless/??

I think the names given most people don't even understand. Why make it more confusing?

If you say to someone on the street I'm going to TATW, they will be like what? Why would need more names?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin