Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Brazil vs. Chile

WOW! That was amazing! 6-1 Brazil and what a game, little to no dives, great attacking football for all 90 minutes and 7 beautiful goals.

Check it out as soon as you can, I thought it was going to be a bit of a lame game myself seeing as how everyone's going on about Dunga, but hey that game was great.

Have to say though, my favourite goal was Suazo's, such class, what a finish on that one, beautiful.
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

Wow... that's a huge win. Funny that I say I think Dunga is shite and then they win like this. :oops:

Now they have Uruguay, who I think they'd be expected to beat. The other semifinal will likely be Argentina-Mexico. I'm kind of pumped about this now. :)

It was a good game for the brazilians, I have to say though that they are highly inconsistent. The first game against Chile they were very very lucky, they didn't have nearly as many chances to score as Chile and now they are beating them 6-1 and of course you can't forget the match with Mexico. I think they might clean up their act and play a bit better in the knockout stages than the group stages but you never know.

Yeah, they are inconsistent, but maybe Chile was a bit too? I don't know, just throwing that out there. :wink:

Yeah but did you see Brazil in the first match and compare them with the second? They are two totally different teams. They were lucky Robinho had his head slightly out of the gutter, the rest couldn't kick a sack of potatoes if their lives depended on it. In the second they were scoring goals for fun.

Yeah, I saw the first game. :shock: I'd say that little smiley sums things up nicely. I didn't catch much of the second though, but with so many goals, they were clearly a different side.

Did anyone watch the argentina-peru? Lionel Messi's dribbling is unbelievably good, he still needs to work on his teamplay and pass the ball more but his dribbling skills are unreal.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Yeah I saw that game, fantastic Argentine football. Milito was crap, they need to start Tevez against Mexico.

I was only able to see goal highlights from the Brazil and Argentina games and Robinho has gotta be their player of the tournament with his goals. Also, in the Argentina game, Riquelme's edge of the area shot was awesome! Read that it was Man Utd bound Tevez who sparked it all for the Argentines in the second half, hope he joins Utd and can do well for them :D