Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Juninho Paulista in Sydney FC

Will Juninho live up to the hype for Sydney FC?
Yes  100%  (5 votes)
No  0%  (0 votes)

Recently Sydney F.C. signed Juninho Paulista (not the Lyon Juninho, wish it was). He looks like he will be good for Sydney, Brazilians in the A league have proven alot, such as Fred in Melbourne. Newspapers here in Syd are saying that he is the best import ever in A league and he will definitely succeed. Personally i am very happy that he is coming, because Australia needs players like this, to change our game, we tend to play long ball and just constant attack, but we need to be able to control the tempo of the game, and learn to pass and dribble instead of kick and chase. What do all of you think, will he succeed, or will he fail?

He probably will do pretty good, but i don't expect anything sensational...
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

i think he'll do very well for them ... but i would of preffered him at hull

Juninho will provide good attacking force for sydney but it will not be enough. Went to the game on saturday night and was disapointed by the attacking line for Sydney they only scored two goals that night and they were their only goals for the pre-season, coming from a awesome free kick from Talay and a fluke goal.

The striking force will leave alot to be desired even with an awesome midfield.
Mark Viduka - I don't care if we lose everygame as long as we win the league!