Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Sydney vs LA

Who will win?
Sydney FC  71%  (12 votes)
LA Galaxy  29%  (5 votes)

I highly doubt that Zidane will play. I just can't see it happening. I predict 3-1 for Sydney.

J wrote:
Alot of the Galaxy's player should be playing in USL 1.

They have too much of their money tied up in big players and it's not spread out evenly enough. Beckham certainly makes them better, but this is a team game and it takes more than just one superstar for the whole team to be successful.. Alot of USL sides could beat the Galaxy right now, so I wouldn't doubt Sydney being able to beat them :lol:

I have also heard that Zidane may play in that game, but I wouldn't be suprised it's only rumors just to hype up the game more.

theres no relegation from the mls so there can easily be lower division teams better than LA
from what ive seen of there games they have been outclassed

J

L.A is one of the only MLS sides I could see getting beaten right now by a USL 1 side. Possibly Toronto too :lol:

You can't go by the U.S Open Cup games because most of the MLS eams didn't put out their top eleven.

J wrote:
Possibly Toronto too :lol:

Yeah, we really suck. I've just accepted it. :wink: TFC needs to get Tomasz Radzinski. Next year they need someone that can make a difference in the MLS.

I would be so happy if we got Radzinski! :D
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

J

gnarlyjim wrote:
J wrote:
Possibly Toronto too :lol:

Yeah, we really suck. I've just accepted it. :wink: TFC needs to get Tomasz Radzinski. Next year they need someone that can make a difference in the MLS.

TFC has been hit by injuries too this year. They went through a spell earlier in the year of playing some really good soccer. Especially at home.

I think in years to come they will be a force in the east. :wink: Especially with the support they have.

Yeah, they do have tons of support. I can see them being MLS champions in a few years.

Hold your horses cowboy, we still have a ways to go, but it's the MLS so it's possible.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin