Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Souza's Goal at brazilian championship

I really think everybody should see this wonderful goal....
http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Es ... PO,00.html

Yeah, some nice stuff there. I wonder if he'll be signed by a big European club.

Ic3

Am I missing something?

It just shows a very poor defense. I'm sure the guy has talent, but he wasn't even pressured and simply dribbled right through the defense. Perhaps I'm missing something, though.

Ic3 wrote:
Am I missing something?

It just shows a very poor defense. I'm sure the guy has talent, but he wasn't even pressured and simply dribbled right through the defense. Perhaps I'm missing something, though.

true dat. Going to a european club is very hard to do.

Well, many Brazilians are able to make it to Europe (well, atleast the skilled ones), but sometimes it comes out that they underachieve in Europe unlike in Brazil, where they could've became great players, one of them being Robinho.

And Ic3, dribbling through the defense and scoring is pretty much the South American style of football.

I don't think Robinho has underachieved, the level in Europe is just that much higher, especially defensively.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin