Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Favourite Team in the A-League

Just wanted to know who likes what team in the A-League.

Living in Brisbane myself i of course support the Roar.

Who do you guys support??
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

victory rules...roar suck :evil:

LOL :lol:

I didn't post this so people argue about whats better, but to give their own opinion and not put down other peoples opinions.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

to be fair i dont know much about thew a-league but if i were to support anyone it would be purely sydney fc because i've watch one of there games where the thrased some ages ago haha and also they had dwight yorkie and god (fowler)

Well im from NZ so shot PHOINEX wooo and for once a new zealand teams playing well yehyah :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sydney till i die! maybe we started shit but we are coming alive now!

Even though i support roar i have to say true dat truesocceroo!

This team gets my support.

thisisdard wrote:

The A-League not the Gay League. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
thisisdard wrote:

The A-League not the Gay League. :wink:

:lol: I'm sorry but they rhymed.

I was in London on Wednesday and saw someone wearing a Melbourne Goal-hangers (or whatever they are called) shirt.

Personally, I have no interest in the A-League although I remember seeing Mich D'Avray as a player - isn't he manager of Perth Glory Hunters?

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....