How will freestyling look like in the future?

What's the point of freestyle and who are the top freestylers around

Moderator: Staff

How will freestyling look like in the future?

Postby G-Unit-Freestyler » 16 Sep 2006, 09:55

Im not really sure because Maradona was a bit before my time but Im assuming Maradona did an ATW and people thought it was amazing, now C. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and lots more do it. So how do u think freestyling will be in the next 50 years? People doing ATW's as if it were juggling? Or perhaps ppl doing PATW's/TATW's as if it were juggling?

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

Postby aZn freestyler » 18 Sep 2006, 02:00 be honest....50 years down the track...freestyling will be more known...but it wont have evolved to the extent that ppl can do tatws like juggling...

ppl will know waht freestyle is,....and ppl will be interest...but not everyone will be able to do atw or the like....but it will defeintely be bigger ;)
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...

Postby smithxi » 18 Jul 2007, 03:58

this is a good question, but i think it'll be just sick variations. a bit more like breakdancing, like hand stands to like foot stalls. crazy flips and stalls. just more complex.

EF Mountie

Postby gnarlyjim » 18 Jul 2007, 04:03

... this is a pretty old topic. Check the date the last post was made, and don't post in topics that have been "dead" for ages. Just something to remember. :wink:

Sophomore Member

Postby JonathonHehuFS » 31 Oct 2007, 20:09

who cares how old it is...i think it will be mostly lowers and like leiki or sean's style
Shut up and Freestyle

Return to “World of Freestyling”