Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Which is better: Adidas Teamgeist or Nike Aerow II

Teamgeist vs. Aerow II
Teamgeist (World Cup Ball)  33%  (2 votes)
Aerow II (EPL ball)  67%  (4 votes)

I have been looking around and there is no definite reason to buy one or the other. The teamgeist is the 2006 world cup ball and the aerow II is used in the english premier league. Thoughts anyone?

For shooting and related purposes, pick the Aerow. The aerow is the type of ball which is a keeper's nightmare. It flies fast, spins truly and such. And btw, the EPL now uses the T90 strike ball instead of the Aerow. And the Teamgeist II is being developed.

Kakasgotskillz wrote:
For shooting and related purposes, pick the Aerow. The aerow is the type of ball which is a keeper's nightmare. It flies fast, spins truly and such. And btw, the EPL now uses the T90 strike ball instead of the Aerow. And the Teamgeist II is being developed.

I thought the Teamgeist was more of a keeper's nightmare because I heard many keepers complaining that the ball tends to knuckle away from them when it is shot towards the goal.

The teamgeist is a keepers nightmare. it does knukle and i have had first hand experiance with it. it dips at the last moment or rises depending on how it is hit. the T90 from two years ago was even worse. when a ball with spin was hit and the three lines lined up verticaly it was hard to judge the flight. thats why nike reconsidered the design. The Aerow is still used since the T90 Strike is the cheaper ball. The strike has a PU bladder instead of a Latex bladder. the Temgeist is 14-15% more round that any other ball which means it flies fast and spins true as well as bounces as if it were on turf.