Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

A few questions about the league

   
I play for Eastern Suburbs (a club in Brisbane Premier League) and they get scouts coming to their games to suss out the best players, and then they get trialled for the Roar, or the new teams up North. So if I keep playin their until I'm a few years older(I'm 13 now) I might get spotted. I sooooo hope i do.

Also, about the imports, I hear Dwight Yorke wants to play for a Queensland team. Hope he goes for the Roar. Haha.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

   
keller8 wrote:
I play for Eastern Suburbs (a club in Brisbane Premier League) and they get scouts coming to their games to suss out the best players, and then they get trialled for the Roar, or the new teams up North. So if I keep playin their until I'm a few years older(I'm 13 now) I might get spotted. I sooooo hope i do.

Also, about the imports, I hear Dwight Yorke wants to play for a Queensland team. Hope he goes for the Roar. Haha.


Wow! Good luck Keller I hope you get scouted :wink:

Dwight Yorke used to play for Sydney FC remember in the first season. I doubt he'll go to Roar, he'll probably play for Thunder to get the team going.
Image
Sig by me

   
dwight yorke said on an interview about 2 weeks back about coming back to sydney, never mentioned queensland, so he better come back here because thats where he belongs. We have a kick ass team this year with bridge and aloisi, were like the galacticos of the a league
   
truesocceroo wrote:
dwight yorke said on an interview about 2 weeks back about coming back to sydney, never mentioned queensland, so he better come back here because thats where he belongs. We have a kick ass team this year with bridge and aloisi, were like the galacticos of the a league


At 1.4 Mill do you really think Aloisi is worth it, the bastard missed a penalty against us for heaven's sakes..aloisi you gypsy :P
   
Alexio1092 wrote:
truesocceroo wrote:
dwight yorke said on an interview about 2 weeks back about coming back to sydney, never mentioned queensland, so he better come back here because thats where he belongs. We have a kick ass team this year with bridge and aloisi, were like the galacticos of the a league


At 1.4 Mill do you really think Aloisi is worth it, the bastard missed a penalty against us for heaven's sakes..aloisi you gypsy :P


Yeah sure bruv
**cough* Hes the 2nd highest scorer for the socceroos **cough**
Image
Sig by me

   
He's done alright, I'm opposed to all these players going to Sydney, I mean Aloisi is a great player but he looked sloppy against Qatar (of all teams) and wasn't even jet-lagged. He's one of the few natural world-class strikers in our league but at every match I've been to seeing him play he's been an absolute sook.
   
Alexio1092 wrote:
He's done alright, I'm opposed to all these players going to Sydney, I mean Aloisi is a great player but he looked sloppy against Qatar (of all teams) and wasn't even jet-lagged. He's one of the few natural world-class strikers in our league but at every match I've been to seeing him play he's been an absolute sook.


True, he should've scored against Qatar, I was quite disappointed when he didnt. And he does tend to get very angry when he doesnt win a penalty. He's still amazing though. I think Sydney FC have a good side now. Although, now John Kosmina is going to put Aloisi and Bridge up front, whats going to happen to Alex Brosque? They cant just drop him, he's a mad player.
Image
Sig by me