Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Liverpool v Inter

   
As it's not Benitez fault that Liverpool are crap in the league and got beaten by Barnsley (I'm still laughing), I'd like to congratulate Hicks and Gillette on an excellent victory over Inter last night.
Image

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

   
I thought they played well (much faster then Inter) but i didnt really think they took advantage of Matterazzi being sent off. Zlatan was dead during that game, i dont know what was going on... :?
Did anyone think the refs should have called more hand balls? Viera basically picked one up in the box and they still didnt call it.. :roll:
Image
sig by 2brown347

   
Yeh i agree it wasnt a bad game. In terms of must win, it was right up there but in terms of performance it was just what a good performance should look like.

It still worries me though because for the majority of the possesion we had we couldnt do anything with it. Also i must admit its wasnt really a sending off at all the ref was absalutly crap for both teams.
   
Well i was at football training that night so i only got back in the 79th minute. From what i saw Liverpool had a lot of possession and they were two very well worked goals by Liverpool, and i would expect Liverpool to go through now with the 2-0 advantage.
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

   
Well Liverpool went through 3-0 on agg, Cruz and Zanetti had made some great runs and plays for Inter but still nothin happended. Liverpool i thought were pretty laid back the whole game...Zlatan was more active than the last match between em but 2 freekicks he put over the goal and he had 2 other shots that were almost given to him and he put it over or wide... :roll:

Unbelievably all 4 super clubs in the premier league are in the quarterfinals... :shock:
Image
sig by 2brown347

   
i think inter deserved more, at leat a 1-1 but liverpool was just better
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

   
barcahooligan wrote:
Well Liverpool went through 3-0 on agg, Cruz and Zanetti had made some great runs and plays for Inter but still nothin happended. Liverpool i thought were pretty laid back the whole game...Zlatan was more active than the last match between em but 2 freekicks he put over the goal and he had 2 other shots that were almost given to him and he put it over or wide... :roll:

Unbelievably all 4 super clubs in the premier league are in the quarterfinals... :shock:


I still don't get how they can play like crap (even though in the past few weeks they seem to be getting their act together) in the EPL, then do so well against basically better teams in the Champions League :? . They always seem to show up in the champs league.
   
Torres, what a sneaky bastard. Still that was a commendable goal he scored, taking advantage of the defender's false sense of safety, turning around and blasting it on the volley.

Isnt it funny that a highly prolific striker from the epl, some even called him GOD, who was predicted by many here to score ridiculous amounts of goals in La Liga hasnt done shit while a player from La Liga who got most of his goals from the penalty spot is wrecking havoc in the epl and everywhere else.
Image

   
Quote:
Isnt it funny that a highly prolific striker from the epl, some even called him GOD, who was predicted by many here to score ridiculous amounts of goals in La Liga hasnt done shit while a player from La Liga who got most of his goals from the penalty spot is wrecking havoc in the epl and everywhere else.


not so much if u factor in age
   
... Actually, still pretty funny.

Viva Fernando!
Image
Image
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

   
shahensha wrote:
Torres, what a sneaky bastard. Still that was a commendable goal he scored, taking advantage of the defender's false sense of safety, turning around and blasting it on the volley.

Isnt it funny that a highly prolific striker from the epl, some even called him GOD, who was predicted by many here to score ridiculous amounts of goals in La Liga hasnt done shit while a player from La Liga who got most of his goals from the penalty spot is wrecking havoc in the epl and everywhere else.


Who is the first striker you are talking about?Ruud?
Image

   
henry, he hasn't really lived up to the hype. But I didn't think he preformed very well last season either.
   
Haha wow, I was trying to think of who it could be and that totally slipped my mind...wow im an idiot. :roll:
Image

   
Inter played decent up until the goal was scored, i think that inter should have immediately sub 2 players, it was funny cause it didnt look like there was a sense of urgency