Who deserves to win the Champions League?

UEFA Champions League

Moderator: Staff

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3391
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Postby 2brown347 » 15 Mar 2008, 09:22

Davidson9 wrote:apparently the draw was fixed!!

ATL_Iron wrote:A new breaking story. Is the UEFA Champions League draw fixed? A Liverpool fan heard the rumour of the draw results and posted them 1:30 hours before the supposed live draw?
http://forums.liverpoolecho.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0


from BigSoccer


There was a article on espn and they said it was just luck

mpcarres14
Veteran Member
Posts: 1906
Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 00:26
Location: Virginia, USA

Postby mpcarres14 » 15 Mar 2008, 12:21

Wanderer, if you think about it, Kaka' got majorly cancelled out in one of their games by Owen Hargreaves (don't remember which). Ronaldo was solid the whole way though, just never had many chances.

At that time, Owen Hargreaves was still at Bayern Munich, so I doubt he could have done much of a job on Kaka. The fact is that he was absolutely rampant in each of the two legs, while Ronaldo was decent in the first leg but all the way in Gatusso's back pocket in the second leg.
Image

God damn brewery!!!

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 25 Jan 2008, 05:24

Postby BuzzingBee » 09 Apr 2008, 09:44

LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL

redrover365
Veteran Member
Posts: 749
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 18:59

Postby redrover365 » 16 Apr 2008, 00:56

BuzzingBee wrote:LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL


ya, i havent been following it lately but im pretty sure Liverpool is in the quartar finals, im not sure against who though.
Image

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

User avatar
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6310
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Postby rzadzinski » 16 Apr 2008, 00:57

redrover365 wrote:
BuzzingBee wrote:LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL


ya, i havent been following it lately but im pretty sure Liverpool is in the quartar finals, im not sure against who though.

They're in the Semi's against Chelsea right now.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

User avatar
keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Postby keller8 » 16 Apr 2008, 01:19

The only team that deserves to win the Champs League is the one that works the hardest.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member
Posts: 2222
Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 20:15

Postby Kakasgotskillz » 16 Apr 2008, 02:19

...and your choice would be...

User avatar
keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Postby keller8 » 16 Apr 2008, 07:08

Manchester because they have been working really hard.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

User avatar
powell
English Meister
Posts: 4070
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england
Contact:

Postby powell » 16 Apr 2008, 09:26

keller8 wrote:Manchester because they have been working really hard.


are we talking about the man utd working hard in the epl ? or the man utd who played roma and lyon ....

I goning to say liverpool becuase im biased but if arsneal had won i would of said arsenal. I said before the game who wins this game deserves to win it this season.

And redrover. I would have so slapped you over the haed if you asked me that in person :wink:

redrover365
Veteran Member
Posts: 749
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 18:59

Postby redrover365 » 16 Apr 2008, 19:02

powell wrote:
keller8 wrote:Manchester because they have been working really hard.


are we talking about the man utd working hard in the epl ? or the man utd who played roma and lyon ....

I goning to say liverpool becuase im biased but if arsneal had won i would of said arsenal. I said before the game who wins this game deserves to win it this season.

And redrover. I would have so slapped you over the haed if you asked me that in person :wink:


ha, well, my friend is a big fan of Liverpool, so he keeps me posted, I hope they win this year, AC stole it from them last year but Kaka played great.
Image

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

User avatar
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6310
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Postby rzadzinski » 16 Apr 2008, 19:33

keller8 wrote:The only team that deserves to win the Champs League is the one that works the hardest.

Nah. Pretty sure it's going to be won by the guys who pick the most flowers by the end of the 90 minutes.

This message has been brought to you by: Captain Obvious! Try our new flavour, it has FLAVOUR!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

User avatar
Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2933
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Postby Hugh » 16 Apr 2008, 23:02

rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:The only team that deserves to win the Champs League is the one that works the hardest.

Nah. Pretty sure it's going to be won by the guys who pick the most flowers by the end of the 90 minutes.

This message has been brought to you by: Captain Obvious! Try our new flavour, it has FLAVOUR!

Well, you know, sometimes (ahem. Arsenal v Man U) one team works really really hard and plays really good football but just doesn't get the goals they need (Arsenal v West ham last year at emirates) and in that case the team that picks the most flowers can actually win (Arsenal v anyone)

JK gunner fans, but against man U and the hammers they were definitely the harder workers.

User avatar
Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1774
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Postby Rulezzz » 17 Apr 2008, 09:42

BuzzingBee wrote:LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL


shouldnt that be in your case:

TORRES
TORRES
TORRES

:P
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.


Return to “Champs League”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests