Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Who deserves to win the Champions League?

Davidson9 wrote:
apparently the draw was fixed!!

ATL_Iron wrote:
A new breaking story. Is the UEFA Champions League draw fixed? A Liverpool fan heard the rumour of the draw results and posted them 1:30 hours before the supposed live draw?
http://forums.liverpoolecho.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

from BigSoccer

There was a article on espn and they said it was just luck

Quote:
Wanderer, if you think about it, Kaka' got majorly cancelled out in one of their games by Owen Hargreaves (don't remember which). Ronaldo was solid the whole way though, just never had many chances.

At that time, Owen Hargreaves was still at Bayern Munich, so I doubt he could have done much of a job on Kaka. The fact is that he was absolutely rampant in each of the two legs, while Ronaldo was decent in the first leg but all the way in Gatusso's back pocket in the second leg.

God damn brewery!!!

LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL

BuzzingBee wrote:
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL

ya, i havent been following it lately but im pretty sure Liverpool is in the quartar finals, im not sure against who though.

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

redrover365 wrote:
BuzzingBee wrote:
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL

ya, i havent been following it lately but im pretty sure Liverpool is in the quartar finals, im not sure against who though.

They're in the Semi's against Chelsea right now.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

The only team that deserves to win the Champs League is the one that works the hardest.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

...and your choice would be...

Manchester because they have been working really hard.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

keller8 wrote:

are we talking about the man utd working hard in the epl ? or the man utd who played roma and lyon ....

I goning to say liverpool becuase im biased but if arsneal had won i would of said arsenal. I said before the game who wins this game deserves to win it this season.

And redrover. I would have so slapped you over the haed if you asked me that in person :wink:

powell wrote:
keller8 wrote:

are we talking about the man utd working hard in the epl ? or the man utd who played roma and lyon ....

I goning to say liverpool becuase im biased but if arsneal had won i would of said arsenal. I said before the game who wins this game deserves to win it this season.

And redrover. I would have so slapped you over the haed if you asked me that in person :wink:

ha, well, my friend is a big fan of Liverpool, so he keeps me posted, I hope they win this year, AC stole it from them last year but Kaka played great.

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

keller8 wrote:
The only team that deserves to win the Champs League is the one that works the hardest.

Nah. Pretty sure it's going to be won by the guys who pick the most flowers by the end of the 90 minutes.

This message has been brought to you by: Captain Obvious! Try our new flavour, it has FLAVOUR!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:

Nah. Pretty sure it's going to be won by the guys who pick the most flowers by the end of the 90 minutes.

This message has been brought to you by: Captain Obvious! Try our new flavour, it has FLAVOUR!

Well, you know, sometimes (ahem. Arsenal v Man U) one team works really really hard and plays really good football but just doesn't get the goals they need (Arsenal v West ham last year at emirates) and in that case the team that picks the most flowers can actually win (Arsenal v anyone)

JK gunner fans, but against man U and the hammers they were definitely the harder workers.
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

BuzzingBee wrote:
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL
LIVERPOOL

shouldnt that be in your case:

TORRES
TORRES
TORRES

:P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.