Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

New Australian Youth League

Its been confirmed. Every team in the A-league will submit an under 21 team to compete in the new Aussie youth league. What a day this is for young Australian footballers. First the A-league, then the womens league now a youth league.

Anyone got trials?
Sig by me

Had2bHarry wrote:
Its been confirmed. Every team in the A-league will submit an under 21 team to compete in the new Aussie youth league. What a day this is for young Australian footballers. First the A-league, then the womens league now a youth league.

Anyone got trials?

I already told you about both, jeez. Hehe. So it's an U21's team? Is that like the Olyroos? Could it be a national league for Olyroos? My frend Alex (can't remember his last name) that I met at Armidale Camp 08 is going to have his Gold Coast Knights team merged with the Gold Coast Galaxy for youth and senior members or something, he's basically getting a contract already. I'll tell you more as I find out the info..like your sig hazza, maybe if Alonso was a bit more in the pic or something.. :)

I dont remember you telling me about the youth league... Anyway Ive known about this for a while now.I suppose its for 16-21 year olds.

What about you mate? Newcastle jets under 21s eh?
Sig by me

Had2bHarry wrote:
I dont remember you telling me about the youth league... Anyway Ive known about this for a while now.I suppose its for 16-21 year olds.

What about you mate? Newcastle jets under 21s eh?

No chance with a total knee reconstruction on the boards mate, I'll see how I go if I crack NBN State League this year, blue-collar society central isn't much fun up there..my knees are just so utterly frustrating that they won't put me through pain until the training/game actually matters..

EDIT: Looks great, http://sportal.com.au/football-news-display/a-league-announces-youth-league-44353, bloody depressing that I'll probably not be playing so much this or next season because of inury/strains... :?

alexio who are you playin for if you play in the state league

Im pretty sure he plays for Singleton Strikers.
Sig by me

thats in the 2HD league 1 below the NBN state league i wish him all the best, thanks for the reply harry. who do you play for harry

I play for Altona City in the U/16 divisionC. I have considered playing for a more prolific club like South Melbourne, or at least moving up to the first team to play in the State league next season. Then hopefully I'll get a spot in the State squad
Sig by me