Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Adidas TGII MLS Competition vs. Nike T90 Catalyst Ball

I am going to be buying a new ball soon and i am stuck between getting the Adidas TGII MLS Competition or the Nike T90 Catalyst Ball. What are the pros and cons for each of them. Also my last ball, the adidas Euro 2008 Effect Ball was super hard and i didnt like it. Are these balls hard? Thanks.
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

What about the EUROPASS, I have it and I think it's the best ball ever made, at least so far. It's brilliant.
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
What about the EUROPASS, I have it and I think it's the best ball ever made, at least so far. It's brilliant.

The replica or the Match ball?

I have the Match ball, It's rather expensive though.
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Ya im lookin for something cheap but those two balls are cheap and they are fifa approved/NFHS balls.

If you want a ball thats NFHS and FIFA Approved, I'd get the Diadora Mondiale. It's $40 from Soccer.com:
http://soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.proc ... 20Mondiale
I have one and have used it for a little over a year. It's a great ball and flies very true. Overall, it's the best ball you can get for the price in my opinion. I have the White & Silver one and it looks great.

I think you're right BG. it looks familiar, i think i've played with it before and it is a good ball. i kind of hate nike soccer balls so i try to stay away from them as much as possible, adidas ones are a little better but i find that balls not made by the big 2 are the better ones.