Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Argentina vs. France

What did you guys think of today's friendly match? Great second goal by Messi with the setup by Tevez.

only got to saw the second half
super goal loved it, robinhos yesterday was better though.. messi hadnt done much that half until he burried that goal.. typical messi play drible drible, cut to the left, shoot goal..... eveybody knows it, no one can stop him!

very agressive game to, noticed that france one 7 out of 10 balls in the air..

and funny thing maradona so serious and passionate when argentina scored, and when he made the subs he kissed his players jajajja..

dominic raynor outie?

he only kissed his son in law lol if u noticed, and france never did anything with the ball

jajaj he kissed all of them i think

I think you were watching a different game panchester, France didn't do anything except watch the ball while Argentina ran around them.

ok analyst.. when did i say they did do something but win the 7 out of 10 headers.. reading classes bro

2brown347 wrote:
I think you were watching a different game panchester, France didn't do anything except watch the ball while Argentina ran around them.

I'm speaking only from what I saw (which was most of the first half), I thought france played better. They controlled the ball more and had more chances in that half. I don't know about the second half but like I said, the first half I thought belonged to France.

soccer11 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:

I'm speaking only from what I saw (which was most of the first half), I thought france played better. They controlled the ball more and had more chances in that half. I don't know about the second half but like I said, the first half I thought belonged to France.

That's kind of how it went. Argentina got the two breaks but France in general had more chances and better control. It was a very small difference though, you could argue either way. I felt that Argentina's passing was better...especially as the game moved on, but France was pushing them off the ball and winning possession more.