Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Get Stuff for free

evo

Have you really gotten stuff from this website or are you scamming us?

evo

John_Bob wrote:
Have you really gotten stuff from this website or are you scamming us?

I'm not scamming you mate. EF is basically the only reason I come online anymore, if you look at the "Who is online" you'll see me most of the time so it would be stupid of me to get banned. My mate has been using this and he thinks it's great aswell, he just got guitar hero yesterday.

evo

If you don't like doing loads of survey's I know a better website, this one lets you search through google and yahoo but you earn points while doing it which you can then redeem for prizes. It'll take a while to get enough for the prizes but if it's used as your main search engine and just search when you would usually you could get something eventually.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/evano keep the refer bit because we both get the same benefit of double points.

All right I am going to trust you and try this thing out.

evo

Just bought another amazon voucher. :D

Any tips for this thing? What I found out from searching the web is just get the amazon gift card for $5 because that is the best deal. But like that costs 45 Swag Bucks or whatever...

Is it really worth the time to do this? Lol I mean imagine saving up for a $300 iPod touch that would take foreverrr if you just get amazon gift card at 5 dollars each, each costing 45 swag bucks a piece, so essentially you are earning 2700 Swag Bucks for a new iPod touch. Will that take a long time to achieve?
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."