Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Champions League Final

Who will be crowned the champions of Europe on the 22nd of May?
Poll ended at 20 May 2010, 23:00
FC Internazionale  59%  (10 votes)
FC Bayern Munchen  41%  (7 votes)

Bayern's attack and scoring chances mostly came from the right wing. Perhaps they would have had a better chance with ribery on the other wing, however I doubt it. Inter played exceptionally well, especially their dominant three man midfield that never allowed bayern to penetrate the defence from any side. Sneijder knew his crucial role as creator of any goal scoring chance on the counter and made all the right moves. I understand everyone is making a fuss over zanetti and cambiasso not being selected to represent argentina because they are talented and experienced players. However, it was made absolutely crystal clear why everyone is upset with maradona's decision after watching cambiasso and zanetti dominate the game. Both of the them were tremendous in cutting out through passes and crosses from the wing. There was an absolutely sure goal scoring chance for bayern but cambiasso jumped in between to head it for a clearence. They truly deserve to lift the trophy because they absolutely nullified bayern's attack.

Hahahahaha! ole! ole! ole! ole! Inter! Inter!!
Made by 2Brown.

Ur a little late my friend, now its the world cup we are talking about :)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Yeah yeah.. Well Inter is coming to Dallas and I will be there in full force. Half drunk and making an ass of myself!!
Made by 2Brown.

Inter1908, I was planning on sending you a congrats message, but you hadn't logged on for like 5 months. So now that we're here, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
BTW Panchester, most Inter fans are probably still celebrating :D
"A match isn't lost until after it's over." Me
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella

Treble!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Whoop whoop!! I can't wait to watch them play!!!
Made by 2Brown.