Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Football Superstars 2 melbourne victory

Anyone been watching this season? Its really good! I'm pulling for Luke,Big Red, or Stephen. Last week was pretty crazy. Chris is lucky he is good or else he would have been gone.

I'm glad Matthew is gone. Too cocky and always taking off his shirt. It was ok the first time but then it just got annoying.

looolz...I wish I had Foxtel! :(
Are there any of the episodes online or anything?

I can tell you who wins :lol: My mate goes to the same academy as Gilly.

Gotta agree with Matt being gone.. probably hated him the most out of all of the players, just too cocky and selfish.

udinese20 wrote:
I can tell you who wins :lol: My mate goes to the same academy as Gilly.

Gotta agree with Matt being gone.. probably hated him the most out of all of the players, just too cocky and selfish.

I'm surprised Gilly told people before it aired. They should be under contract not to discuss who won.

You can download the torrents at diwana.org just search "grassy" under uploader name, he has uploaded all the episodes this season.

luke wins it

yeah they love luke he will win but i wouldnt mind if chris wins hes a good finisher
sig by messi14

I want Luke to win anyways so I hope its true. I heard Steven signed with Gold Coast. The manager said in the show that if Melbourne didn't sign him then he would. I think Chris could land on a team, hes a good finisher he just needs to be careful of those girls lol and work on his speaking! Damn its like watching paint dry! Monotoned,no emotion.

arsenalfc08 wrote:
I want Luke to win anyways so I hope its true. I heard Steven signed with Gold Coast. The manager said in the show that if Melbourne didn't sign him then he would. I think Chris could land on a team, hes a good finisher he just needs to be careful of those girls lol and work on his speaking! Damn its like watching paint dry! Monotoned,no emotion.

LOL yehh he's talking about how he thought he was gonna get evicted but it's all in just one calm tone hahah. It kinda actually makes him sound really smart though. Gotta love his call on Oscar from last year too :lol:

I think all of the last 3 and a few of the others could still get offers from other clubs.. i mean they put up a good show against Gold Coast (even it wasnt their full first choice team). And i think they're definately better than last years kids.

Crazy about this years season 3 but.

Its shows that you need luck to get through the first round of it. Well you really need a good day.

To many past finalists come on the next year and cant get through the first round.

There is probably a few superstars that cant get past it