Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

BSC Appreciation

bsc

The allmighty BSC Young Boys have emerged victorious in their first leg of the champions league against the terrfying tottenham! After winning the Swiss league for the first time in a while, Young Boys show more resiliance and steel within them. It is said, that BSC should have won their last game by a much larger margin, but simply failed to execute.

These footballers, in the ceremonial yellow wardrobe of fine cloth, sit in their Swiss mountain castles, pondering their next motion, while us mere men salute to the heavens. Boldness and Bravery exemplify their virtues. Should they lose any games, it is so because they choose to. They would like to give us mortals a shot at glory. And for that I salute even more.

I appreciate thee, like I always have, BSC.

oh, and that bsc guy isn't so bad either.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

That was a fantastic fixture.

While I fully expected this thread to be about appreciation for everyone's favorite EFite, I digress... Everyone should be happy of what Young Boys accomplished. Tottenham were lucky to claw back the two they did. Such a quick start off the blocks... 3-1 before half, I believe.

Moved to Champs. League forum. ;)

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Didn't watch the game, but read that Tottenham where lucky to get 2 back, and that BSC deserved to win by more. The same person told me that "now Totenham just has to win by 1 in White Hart Lane" suggesting that BSC where the ones who really deserve to be in the champions based on this leg.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

I was expecting a religious topic focusing on how to correctly worship bsc... I got disappointed

On other news I watched the Spurs match yesterday... Lucky Bastards, Pavulechenko scored a sweet goal

Indeed, that goal was a screamer. The away goals are huge. I think there's still all to play for for both sides.

All roads lead to Rome.

Unfortunately I see Spurs winning at WHL, if they keep BSC from scoring, or limit them to one goal, I can easily see them getting two if they are playing at their best. That will be enough to take them through on away goals. I was hoping BSC would put in the 4th when it was 3-1, then moments later, 3-2. Tehe, I'll be pulling for BSC next week though.

The game was not fair. Crouch clearly exceeded the height limit, and I expect the result to be protested before too long. Young Boys were robbed, right and true.

All roads lead to Rome.