Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

The Final 4.....

Zaragoza?

I see this thread is changing. I think this will spruse up again after the next game.

Be prepared Barca boys

Barca have clearly set the example in the world for cheating and buying referees don't you agree the Brilliance?

I mean first Pepe gets sent off for the best, cleanest, safest, least aggressive tackle in the history of the universe, and now teams like Chelsea are paying linesman to say balls are over the line and players aren't offside. Manchester United on the other hand paid a lines man to not see the most clearest of clear hand balls this season.

What is the world coming too with such appalling cheaters in the world...At least we still have Idols like Gerrard and the rest of the liverpool squad to set the shining example of how football should be played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abk9JSDBra4
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

-.-

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.

klc123 wrote:
Barca have clearly set the example in the world for cheating and buying referees don't you agree the Brilliance?

I mean first Pepe gets sent off for the best, cleanest, safest, least aggressive tackle in the history of the universe, and now teams like Chelsea are paying linesman to say balls are over the line and players aren't offside. Manchester United on the other hand paid a lines man to not see the most clearest of clear hand balls this season.

What is the world coming too with such appalling cheaters in the world...At least we still have Idols like Gerrard and the rest of the liverpool squad to set the shining example of how football should be played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abk9JSDBra4

@Pepe comment: Yeah your right it was pretty clean, wasnt the best though, and kind of looked dubious. Studs were kind of showing. Pepe shouldve maybe got a yellow, with his reputation he was more likely to be sent off.

@Man U comment: But they lost?

@Chelsea comment: Harrys not angry he understands the linesman couldnt of seen as he was running his ass to the goal line from the 18 yard box, ref apologised, goal line technology necessity has been pushed even further. I can take many positives away from this match.

@Liverpool comment: Maxi is a consistent diver and Suarez exaggerates. Gerrard is hypocritical, most of those "dives" arent dives, he falls in an exaggerated manner. He has done the odd one, so I apologise for my comments, and its hypocritical and wrong what he does.

But dude, Liverpool pride themselves on fight, grit and they play football (99%) of the time how it should be played. And Stevie can take a game by the scruff of its neck and win it for us. Hes a legend!

A Quick apology to Shahensha. We get along usually bro I mean no harm in this. I love these full on debates.

And no harms Panch, cos we are mates. We dont get angry haha :)

ajc

I wonder if Madrid will totally lose their cool if Barca manage to get a couple early goals tonight. Whatever the result, I hope that we get to see some great football untarnished by bullying tactics, bookings, diving and the like. At least Mourinho knows he has to attack if he wants any shot of going through. Lets just hope he doesn't wait until the last 20 minutes to direct his team out of their shell.
Click it

^^^

Touche brooo.. I think we have one of the greatest matches will ever see in a long time .... Madrid when they attack have shown they can be a team to fear, in fact I think they are the second best team attacking after barcelona.. Great matches against Valencia, Bilbao, Totenham, Lyon, Sevilla, they have had big challenges before them and passed them with comfortable victories.... If they throw in Kaka, Ozeil, Di Maria, Higuain, Ronaldo they can give Barca serious headache in the back.... I agree with you men, they need to stop guessing, and trying to play tactically, and just man-up and attack :!:

I heard Mourinho is debating whether watching the game in a box in the camp nou, and having dudek sprint up and back the stairs sending paper messages to karanka, or watching it at his hotel.... the problem with the box is that according to him its not "safe" enough and their's no glass or something like that...

I personally think that's cheating cause he's not supposed to be allowed to talk to Karanka or anything, and from the hotel he'll be able to call them comfortably even enjoying a nice champaign and oysters.. plus watching it from a tv with a review and all that shit gives you an unfair advantage.. u see things in the tv that players and managers don't see right there.

though a part of me tells me- wherever he see it, after it he will cry..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Well done barca....you deserved it....like jami redknap and co said...the difference is barca work to win ball back..real throw a strop....Ref was disgrace though! Diarra was impresseive too, imo m.o.m

p793 wrote:
Well done barca....you deserved it....like jami redknap and co said...the difference is barca work to win ball back..real throw a strop....Ref was disgrace though! Diarra was impresseive too, imo m.o.m

This is true. They swarm once they lose possession.

Savour this moment p793, you will never agree with anything jamie redknapp says ever again

In the first half barca dominated, they could have 2 goals in..around 5 clear chances, and moving the ball around very well, as usual, casillas saved the day.. madrid didn't take a shot on goal....

barca was closest to get the first goal, and madrid was the one that desperately needed to score...

ronaldo gets the ball, pique fouls him, and in a dominoe effect he knocks down mascherano, the ref calls a foul, higuain scores, the action had already been stopped, no madrid player celebrated because the ref had already blown the whistle, so we can't speak of an uncalled goal.... inspite of this, the play should have continued, and therefor the goal should have been valid....... in my honest opinion it was an honest mistake by the ref... ofcourse madridistas are crying conspiracy, ignoring what happened in the rest of the game and the fact that barca was way way better, and that the only other shot they had in the game ended as a goal..

madrid then fouled, fouled, and fouled some more, and de bleckere was realy lenient to take out the yellow cards, giving players warnings, the commentators spoke about him being pre-conditioned by mourinho and the thiago motta incident last year, and its totally true.

the better team went true, even though there was a lot of referee interference, barcelona should to be better than madrid, and we can say the ebst team went trough with more football, more chances, more attacking, and more courage.... again, i repeat, the ref did influence the results.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Panchester is right. If you ignore all this madness, Barcelona would probably still scrape it if refs had been pretty neutral.

Carvalhol should have been gone. Diarra should have been gone. Alonso could have gone on another day.

That was the conclusion by the pundits after the game, I agree with them, but I don't care, Real Madrid can't hide behind the facts that Barca are better even when Real have 11 players, some of whom are hacking.

Real will say that "oh look, with 11 players Barca only draw 1-1 with us" But realistically, if the tie was a one leg affair, and Barca were drawing with Real Madrid, they would have gone on to put them to the sword. The two goal cushion was the only thing that stopped Barca from turning the game into an embarrassing night for Real.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Wow, after the whole Darren Gibson twitter debacle......all the so called man united fans who disrespected him by acting tough on the internet will shut up after his performance in the first half so far.

TheBrilliance wrote:

A Quick apology to Shahensha. We get along usually bro I mean no harm in this. I love these full on debates.

now worries bro, its all good :D

i am glad our debate was levelheaded and didnt break out into throwing personal insults at each other. its difficult to have civil debates nowadays.