Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Brad K's video

borng
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

I got freaking enaught Rayes u got to stop with those retarted posts, seriously its pissing everybody off.

RAYES wrote:
borng

everybody follow me...

BAN BAN BAN BAN

come on, shout out loud...

BAN BAN BAN

PLEEEEEEEASSEEE
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

ban
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

holey shit im turning into RAYES.
ban. 8)
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

BAN BAN BAN

Owen4ever wrote:
ager wrote:
Yo I think you should always freesyle in a freesyle video not dane its not a dancing competitoin if it was I would call michael jackson. :lol:

ring ring ring...........(picks up phone).......yes hello? what do you want?

damn michael jackson looks scarier than before

Owen4ever wrote:
first of all, bad music and horrible vid quality and don't film at night.

now the real important stuff you should REALLY listen to.

first learn the basics of how to properly juggle before you start freestyling let alone releasing a video on the internet for everyone to laugh at.

and learn how to edit videos. this was an absolute disaster. i don't care if i sound harsh because i feel i'm being too nice for this video right now.

whats wrong with "lose control"?
o yea and brad, nice try for your vid, but maybe next time spend a little more time practicing before releasing it. I realize a lot of work goes into a freestyle vid so im trying to be nicer than the other guys.(but some of their comments were too funny im sorry). dont touch toads. they drink water all day incase someone picks them up. Ur lucky you were dancing in the dark. and put your shirt back on next time lol, this was good entertainment

haha that video was hilarious...the dancing at the end. i think this kid was just messing around (i hope) especially when he took 45 seconds for 'end' to come on the screen

better concentrate on one thing...freestyle, or dancing like drunken monkey, but this cruel mix was just... :o :roll:

Lol why was he running like he escaped from a mental assylum at the end.

Owen4ever wrote:
first of all, bad music and horrible vid quality and don't film at night.

now the real important stuff you should REALLY listen to.

first learn the basics of how to properly juggle before you start freestyling let alone releasing a video on the internet for everyone to laugh at.

and learn how to edit videos. this was an absolute disaster. i don't care if i sound harsh because i feel i'm being too nice for this video right now.

I agree with u ma brotha` ;)
Posted by TheoO

THe video overall was Uniqe but your freesylin was kinda week, so try to work on it