Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

WE MADE IT!!! AUSSIES ARE THROUGH TO GERMANY!!

Kew

now now...
japan and korea are respectable teams, but yeah, most of asian soccer are quite hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Aussies wont go far I think... amazing attendance v Uruguay though..
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Everybody underestimates us auzzies. after all we beat Uruguay, England and even brazil once 1-0(cant remember how long ago)

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Kew

is like south korea in 02...

i'm not expecting australia to win the world cup, but im expecting australia to put up a good fight

Will many fans come to Germany??
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

i think uruguay played slightly better than Australia all round in the play-offs, we were lucky to get through but Australia will get DRAMATICLY better from now until the world cup and if Guus Hiddink put more effort into Australia and stayed on as coach (which he wont) i think we could become a truely respected team..think about it. we beat uruguay, a top 20 team in fantastic form after only a few months under Hiddink.