Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

hey new to this site few q's?

hey every1 this site is pretty unreal i bet its helping out a lot of people with their football anyway...few q's
1. what was ur view on the whole italy v aus thing?
2.who will manage us over the next 2 years or even until the 2010 world cup?
3. which A-league club stands a chance to win it this year?
4. and last but not least....
D347H574R are u from bathurst? because u said that u live in a town where archie thompson grew up in...and well yeah he lived in bathurst
thanx guys

i dont think ull get too many replies, theres only a handful of aussies on here, but for 1, my view was that the defender made the biggest mistake of his life for going down on that tackle. for 2, idk i dont hear to much on australias manager position in america, and 3, sydney.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

yeah i know...sydney are always a good chance they hav so much money...thanx for the feedback though and u know that defender who gav away the penalty apparently barcelona are after him :shock: but he did hav a great world cup