Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Sherzad Kord's video

I thought the video was pretty bad because after he would do a trick or a move he would let it drop and start a knew one from the ground...it needs to flow. NO flow not a good freestyler. i dont know how good u are on the pitch but i dont really care...stop freestyling if u cant get any better :evil:

Yo, this guy aint a bad freestyler when u look at him hes got the moves and the potential, im sure hes capable of turning his moves into flowing combos

peace :wink:
practice,practice,practice

like they say in da song
nutin goes in dis vid...
lol nah jes playin u got da moves but as someone else stated try to make them flow together instead of dropping or cutting. its hard but its freestyling
and by the way what's the name of the song? i think i heard it in a touzani freestyle

*~El Maestro~* wrote:
like they say in da song
nutin goes in dis vid...
lol nah jes playin u got da moves but as someone else stated try to make them flow together instead of dropping or cutting. its hard but its freestyling
and by the way what's the name of the song? i think i heard it in a touzani freestyle

this qusiton has been asked over 6 times already LMAO. its nuttin no go so by dj mummy
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

DAmiAN wrote:
nice moves. Hey whats the name of that song and is it really old?
8)

ne good

Not feelin' it dude. I didnt know Cristiano Ronaldo posted vids. here. lol
He had little control, even after doing a simple atw. Sloppy. I think a little practise will go a long way!!!!
Peace
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

Guys... all I want to know is the name of that song....anyone know?

Pretty good tricks
maybe somemore conbinations would be good
good job, Man U forever
and the start was boring

Pretty good tricks
nothing special
maybe somemore conbinations would be good
good job, Man U forever
and the start was boring