Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Jalal vs Soufiane

What do you think of Jalal and Soufiane's video?

ok now this vid was just weird. it looked like the ball stalled a few times in the air and then the last atw the guy didnt even hit the ball the when he footstalled it, it wasnt on his foot for a moment :? tell me if you see the same thing cuz i may be wrong :?

(1:00-1:08 is when the last atw happens, check it out)

again i may be wrong :wink:
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

lol..... strange. I know what you mean fil10 but it may be just because its in slow motion or just glitchy. Some ok tricks there tho

i dont see what your talking about mate :wink: oh well

anyway pretty nice vid n music, your atw control looks good, now move onto other tricks :)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

well u gotta see it in slow motion maybe that will help. but doesnt really matter im justing pointing it out cuz i find it strange :? :)
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

The guy that claims his name is Soufiane, i rekon his name is something like jack or tom, hes jus tryin to make himself sound better with a name. :wink:

yeah i noticed that bit when the ball didnt hit his foot, weird alrite?

:? yer it was an alright vid but you guys could of made it a big longer and added sum different tricks like tatw and that into it but oh well therz always next time :wink:

fil10 is right, i definitely saw something strange at that last atw!

man i can do betr then these guys! but they need alittle more tricks tht tall guy kept doing neckstall rely has 2 work on others...
Quote:
WHAT THE HELL? WHY DO THEY SCREW HENRY ALL THE TIME? IS IT CAUSE HE'S BLACK?

what happens to a soccer player that headbutts another player?

he starts eating babys 8)

fil10 is right! the ball does even to his foot! and sometimes looks like it stays in mid air... very strange.. good point tho :?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

lol u guys, ever heard of bad camera? sucky frames per second is all :)
Zlatanist javisst!

1 agree with him on tht
Quote:
WHAT THE HELL? WHY DO THEY SCREW HENRY ALL THE TIME? IS IT CAUSE HE'S BLACK?

what happens to a soccer player that headbutts another player?

he starts eating babys 8)

i agree does look abit iffy

Yeah i did relise that :?