Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

How to watch champions league final live?

I live in California, so the Champs league final's at 11 in the morning, during school. Anyone have any ideas for how to watch the final live?
--
"There's someone out there practicing right now, and if you face him, he will win."

Don't go to school and watch it or try to find a live broadcast on the internet and watch it on the computers at school... livefooty.org would probably brodacast it...
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

Ask your PE(PT) teacher for a pass and see if there's an empty classroom with a TV connection. ESPN 2 is showing it.

Download P2P on the net, just google it. many live streams you can watch..
download sopcast and some others and then go to myp2p.eu and there
you can watch games, but i think its a little bit crap so im watching it on the
tv, or you can ditch school.

ajc

If you want to be safe, you might as well tape it and watch it when you get home. You'll be assured of no interuptions. How much would it suck to watch the first 70 minutes in school with the score at that time being 2-2, and then all of a sudden your teacher tells you you have to come back to class.

Or just ditch school/fake sick
Click it

I have a tricky situation!

I have to watch this game. I would totally just ditch, but!

I have a school game right after, so I have to come back for like the last 10 minutes of class to be able to play.

Tough one!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc

Last year I had to tape the final and watch it in the evening, and I was really bummed about it. But once I started watching the game I completely forgot about the delay and was just as excited to see the game as I possibly could've been. I don't think it's that bad to tape it and watch it later if you can manage to not find out the score before you see it. In fact, I have to do that tomorrow since I have a state cup game in the early evening. I could watch the first half and make it there in time for warmups, but I'd rather tape the game and watch it completely in one go.
Click it

Yeah! But there's no way I can't get the score. It's impossible!

Plus, I have another club soccer practice after that, so I'll definitely know the score and have no time tomorrow to watch it. :cry:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Ask a Teacher to let you go to the library

and go to this site. :)

http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match1.htm

They'll think I'm crazy. I would be able to catch glimpses of the game, but not all of it! Damn, so frustrating!

-Alexander Ovechkin

i say if possible, then just skip school. if it isn't then...well that's a tricky situation and there really isn't a solution