Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Sbi's Style

What do you think about Sebastien's video?

6 keep ups being the highlight of that video :(

what the heck was that

and i thought i was bad
Orandge

pronounced "O" randge

holy fuck lololololol @ that dog! heavy. i actually watched that vid the whole way through, interesting music and gd end. learn to juggle... but teehee good vid.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

the highlite of this vid is the dog going for the ball period
:evil:

i saw more of the dog then i did him...lol.

It seemed like he was always chasing the ball because he doesnt really have any control.

sry but that was pretty bad

yes i know i was very bad but i train hard and i try new tricks to have a best level 8)

Lol interesting vid you got there m8. Wasnt to the highest quality shall we say but it was funny :D Keep at it and practice, practice, practice lol

.... mmmm okayyy.. :? sor but i didnt like the vid at al :( , the camera wasnt placed good,the dog is better then u :D :wink: LOL JK! still, practice to be better 8) CIAO!
HERE I COME, AND HELL COMES WITH ME!!!

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

nice

hahahahahahahhahaha
video

hahahaa

lol i thought the dog was a chicken. but other than that the dog was the real star in this video...:D

good luck and keep practicing
Luis Figo (11/06/05): "I think he is the greatest player to have ever played the game. He walks on the turf and astounds. It is utterly amazing."

palimino wrote:
lol i thought the dog was a chicken. but other than that the dog was the real star in this video...:D

good luck and keep practicing

You've brought back a dead topic. It's forum etiquette to refrain from posting in very very very very very very very very very very very very old topics such as this one. Thanks.

P.S. I actually typed all those "very's"
:)