Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

emil part 2

just watched the new emil part 2 video from emil jylhanlahti its pretty nasty if anyone knows the title of the first song and could tell me thatd be cool cause it seems pretty good to freestle too...heres the link if anyone hasnt seen it yet~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMoUvn8iA88

yes it is a great video...i want to know the name of the 1st song as well.... 8)
[]D [] []v[] []D
-----------------

he is frikkin amazing

he is awsome. far out!!!!!

omg hes got even better! In my opinion their is no1 better than him at freestyling. Hes the worlds number 1

Duffo wrote:
omg hes got even better! In my opinion their is no1 better than him at freestyling. Hes the worlds number 1

in my opinion his skills are faaaaar better in this, but his first video was my preference.

and sorry, i know what you mean, hes one of the best alrounders, but there are a load of people much better than him :(
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Hes good but not the best.
Barcelona wins it all!

personally hes my favorite freestyler his moves are great and well displayed. he puts good combos in his movies that go well and he has good music (exception of madonna) which ties his videoes all together in my opinion

hes a beast
FORCE