Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Ronaldinho and TATW ?

Can Ronaldinho do a TAWT ? I mean I've never seen him doing it (only Cristiano Ronaldo has before). But in FIFA Street 2 he can do it . But also in that game Rooney can do a New Sh*t so I think that is not so much...realistic. :?

Hahahahah!

It's a frikken video game! Don't believe everything you see there. Half of the moves in there are impossible. :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

yeah lol Fifa street is a good game but you have to look for the moves that a real human could do

Oh yeah I see your points now, thank you Rzadzinski and Zzizou ! :D
But still, have anybody seen Ronaldinho do a TAWT before without seeing it in FIFA street 2 ? I think if C.Ronaldo can do it there's no reason Ronaldinho can't.

Haha, no probs mate.

I think I've seen Ronaldinho do way more then that trick before. I have no doubt he can do it. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

I think that a lot of pro's, especially more attackers could freestyle. They are the guys with good control and stuff and I think they spend too much time dribbling a ball not to be able to freestyle.