Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Vinny ManyStyles

Anonymous wrote:
Love man, nice work.

in my opinion it was bad and boring all the defender did was sit there and let it go through his legs. just practice and your next one might be better

sry about all thos w i had to make sure something was working :D
man do i wish i was as good as Ronaldinho

geez what did u have to check!!! :wink: LOL

Uhhh those moves can be effective but the guy defending didn't poke at the ball once or ne thing, also as a defender (which i've been) you don't want to stand flat-footed, so to speak. As a defender you want to keep on your toes and stand a an angle that would force the opposition to go to the outside and also their weak foot/side. I won't jugde how good the dribbler was cause I havn't seen everything he can do but, really, what did that have to do with freestyling?
Soccer is fun ^_^ I play every day.

me when I score----> <(''<) <(''^) (^'')> (>'')> \('')/

YAWN! those tricks were all staged and if i was defending then there would be no meg. wht r u thinking? :roll:

Beckhamsucks1 wrote:
YAWN! those tricks were all staged and if i was defending then there would be no meg. wht r u thinking? :roll:

try not to bring up 2 year old topics :P but :wink: baring in mind it is SO old (january 2003 :shock: ) you should make allowances...
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Sputnik wrote:
Beckhamsucks1 wrote:

try not to bring up 2 year old topics :P but :wink: baring in mind it is SO old (january 2003 :shock: ) you should make allowances...

Haha man I can't believe this video is that old. I remember this was the first video I watched on EF and I thought it was good back then and know when I look back at it I realize that its not good.

lol i can see why, its not that bad even though its set up. just that in the half decade ( :shock: ?) thats gone by a lot of people have done much better xD
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

Speaking of that, does anyone have a video of Ecuabol pulling the PATW??
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

as far as i know ecuabol cant patw and i certainly havent seen a vid of him getting (a clean) one. hes got 9 latws on camera though.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

What about that topic about Ecuabol getting the palle?? His frend posted it. Did he actually do it???
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

i dont think he has. wheres this topic?
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

Here's the link:http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10826

You reckon you can find a vid sputty??

well since he changed his account and his new one has only four videos on it, no. but tbh the only video ive seen of ecuabol patw attempts he diddnt actually get it, but that was ages ago. he mightve... dont think so
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

Heres a post of Ecuabol on 4th Nov 2006.

Ecuabol wrote:
Very nice dude. I cant do it outside. but ive done it inside. Very nice dude. Just make ur foot quicker and youll get it. :D

Middleman made that topic on 27th Sept 2007. Whats the delay? did he get it or not?