Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Billy Wingrove

I've seen Billy on the Joga Bonito show and decided to check him out. I went through the vids and as I could see he is a good freestyler with excelent style and good exercution. But as I could also see he can't do combos ! So what do you guys think about him ? :?

ur talkin bout the joga tv show on goltv right?

hey not so fast! just because you havent seen him do any combos it doesnt mean he cant do'em!!

Can Billy do an ATATW or AMATW , or even LATW ? I couldn't find any clip on the net that he's doing those tricks. I can't find any combos either so I think so ! Am I wrong ? Please correct me if I'm wrong. The one clip that I saw on utube, he did like a lot of moves but he did them separately, and he can't even do a TATW into those moves (but I've seen him do it already so that's not a problem). And why people always say he is the best freestyler in the world ? That's not true ,right ? He is good but not the best.
And I watched Billy's clips on u tube

anhkhoashevakt wrote:
Can Billy do an ATATW or AMATW , or even LATW ? I couldn't find any clip on the net that he's doing those tricks. I can't find any combos either so I think so ! Am I wrong ? Please correct me if I'm wrong. The one clip that I saw on utube, he did like a lot of moves but he did them separately, and he can't even do a TATW into those moves (but I've seen him do it already so that's not a problem). And why people always say he is the best freestyler in the world ? That's not true ,right ? He is good but not the best.
And I watched Billy's clips on u tube

hey people call him master of freestyler...........y do you think people call him master of freestyler cuz he is goood...or y do u think he got a trip with pro footballers.............the answer is easy he is good and better than lot of
freestylers, So please dont be hating on some body who is better than you. :wink:

I'm sorry adnankhan if I've touched your hero. But I think I've said this :
"Billy is GOOD but he's not THE BEST" . Billy is VERY VERY GOOD, I admit. I just want to make a point . He is of course better than a lot of other freestylers (like me) but I think he's not THE BEST. That's all. If you look at Billy you can see that :
- Nam the Man overall (upper, lower, ground moves, sits, bicycles) is better than him.
- Ruud Bos is better at groundmoves.
- Abbas and Mr.Woo are better at upper.
- Palle is ,of course, better at lower.
- Abdullah is better at sits.
- YO is better at bicycles
And I don't know why he was chosen to present in the Joga Bonito show btw, but I'm not protesting it. He deserved a place there...
And btw, I'm not hating on anybody. I just wanted to make a point : Billy is GOOD but not THE BEST .That's all.

I'm sorry to adnankhan. You were right and I was just a stupid guy !
I admit that I've had some jealous with Billy. He is good, I realized now so yeah, that why I came here to say sorry. I bet he can do anything in freestyle. So sorry man. I'm suck.

anhkhoashevakt wrote:
I'm sorry to adnankhan. You were right and I was just a stupid guy !
I admit that I've had some jealous with Billy. He is good, I realized now so yeah, that why I came here to say sorry. I bet he can do anything in freestyle. So sorry man. I'm suck.

Hey man there is nothing to be sorry about. There is some jelousey in every 1....its cool.

and this was a argument topic about billy so there is nothing wrong about it.

and u r still young keep practicing prolly u can be better than billy in future.

ive not seen him do combos but i dont think thats what he specializes in - i mean i think he does all his tricks perfectly and he is an entertainer so he doesnt need to do cobos (he could if he wanted but his videos wouldnt last half as long :)

ajc

Honestly I don't really understand why Wingrove gets so much publicity and others don't. There are a handful of guys who are better than him, for example Skora, Touzani, and Palle.
Click it

There are many people who is better yes . But I think Billy Wingrove is :
a/ lucky
b/ know how to get along with the stuff that a "star" will have to solve (popularity, fame, money, reporters, TVs....)
c/ have some skills (not many but he can perform skills separately and rarely makes mistake)
d/ know how to use some skills in a game (despite some not really that good to use though) and so he got to the Joga Bonito program ('cos Joga Bonito's purpose is to make the skills available for a real game , along with using them to impress people !)
So I think that's how he get famous, and I don't have anything to say about that. Because he is better than me anyway ! :wink: :wink:

lol, Wingrove is awesome, that's just pretty much all there is to it.
he knows how to put on a show and that's what everyone wants to see when they're watching freestyle soccer ya? :D

Biiilllllllaayyyy!!!

Haha, that's all me and my friends would start saying after we did a freestyle trick a while back (before Joga). :lol:

He's just a cool guy, but nowhere near the best.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Yeah I got your point now . :D :D :D . Billy's a nice guy. 8)

Yeah I've been wondering why Palle doesn't get that much fame for freestyling. On Youtube his most viewed video only has like 60,000 views and he is argubly the best freestyler in the world.