Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Billy Wingrove

Quote :
Quote:
Yeah I've been wondering why Palle doesn't get that much fame for freestyling. On Youtube his most viewed video only has like 60,000 views and he is argubly the best freestyler in the world.

Yeah me too ! IMO Palle is the best lower freestyler in the world ! But one day a wanker came in one of Palle's vid and say that : Billy is better because : "he can do cheststall, neckstall, headstall (because in that vid Palle only did lower combos)" . I try to be reasonable with him and ask him to see different vids of Palle to see that he can do those moves as well. And he told me that I should get a life and I was a stupid person. I argue with him until he can't take it no more (his reasons are so weak) and I offered him a "treaty of peace". I think that was so "light" for him to bear. He deserved more than that. Billy 's cool, but I just get angry with him and went here to ask your opinions about him as the best in the world. And that's all.
May be at that time I'm really silly.

Man Palle is way crazier, but seriously I know nothing about him. Billy's got personality.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

From what i see him doing it looks like hes not trying....my point o view is that he is overlooked and maybe people dont see him trying or doing combos/
Shut up and Freestyle

JonathonHehuFS wrote:
From what i see him doing it looks like hes not trying....my point o view is that he is overlooked and maybe people dont see him trying or doing combos/

Uh, he's a showman, he shows what he has.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
JonathonHehuFS wrote:

Uh, he's a showman, he shows what he has.

i dnt get whT showman is.....ya nie rozumiem..lol
from what ive seen him do he doesnt look good...sure he has good control
Shut up and Freestyle

Billy is one of the better juggling freestylers that i've seen but i've never seen him do ground moves and i think that in order to be a good freestyler u need juggling and ground moves

I think Billy can do some ground moves too. Like reverse stepover and drags or the sleeper and stuff. But those things are easy. I dunno if the can do an akka ! But still you can just concentrate on 1 thing and be agood freestyler : Palle's good at air, and Daniel10 focuses on ground. And btw I'm not saying that he's bad, but I think he is NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE THE BEST like people always say. :roll:

MSILancer7 wrote:
i think that in order to be a good freestyler u need juggling and ground moves

my bad i meant in order to be the best

oh ! Then yeah ! I'm sorry man ! My bad lol :lol:

I think Billy is one of the newcomers to the world of freestyle soccer. I've watched his latest DVD on freestyle football and is a great start for those who will want to learn freestyle. I've written a review here:

http://soccerdvd.blogspot.com/2007/01/r ... style.html

But in my opinion, he's a good freestyler and who knows maybe in the future he can compete with the likes of Palle etc. :)

Explore Freestyle Soccer Tricks blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com

Yeah i saw a vid of Wingrove freestylin, he looks pretty damn good but i think palle is better.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."