Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Bayern 07-08

With Bayern's new signings (Klose, Toni, Ribery) this year, how do you guys think they will do in UEFA Champs League and in the Bundesliga? In the first 120 minutes of the Bundesliga each of those three each had at least 1 goal already.
Quote:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Bayern look tremendous early on. They should win the Bundesliga, although I wouldn't write off Shalke, and UEFA Cup should be in the bag for them unless a big upset happens in the group stages of the CL and a powerhouse like Barca ends up in third and then squares up with Bayern in the UEFA Cup.

God damn brewery!!!

Yeah I would agree on that...and Schalke seem to definitely be some competetion, Kuranyi has been an important part of Schalke
Quote:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Bayern look great, those are very good signings. Glad they picked up a couple of quality strikers and a great winger. They should do well in Europe and in their own league.

The team look completely different from last season. Well, the biggest change was the forwards, Wagner, Toni, and Klose. They played well against Barcelona actually only lost 1:0 and it's was a late goal by Messi.

Not only are they good signings, the players fit in to the team very well and are already off scoring like crazy, Bayern continue to destroy teams. I think they'll do even better than last year in Europe.

I imagined they will in the UEFA cup.

I have to agree that they are a completely different team! I am now happy again with Kahn's comment that they are the team to beat in the Bundesliga.

i didn't even realise that Bayern weren't going to be in the Champions league until the draw today, i was a bit suprised but then i checked last season's table and remembered
-Julius

soccer11 wrote:
i didn't even realise that Bayern weren't going to be in the Champions league until the draw today, i was a bit suprised but then i checked last season's table and remembered
-Julius

Yeah, feels weird huh? I think if they did sneak in last year, with the way they are playing, they could win the CL this year.

gnarlyjim wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
-Julius

Yeah, feels weird huh? I think if they did sneak in last year, with the way they are playing, they could win the CL this year.

I was thinking the same, or at least compete for top spot.

They should win the UEFA though...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
-Julius

I was thinking the same, or at least compete for top spot.

They should win the UEFA though...

Easily. I can't imagine there'll be much competition at all for them.

But U'll have to see. This season is a test for Bayern to gel these guys together to win domestically and then the European Cup. I can't say for sure they'd win if they enter this season but they will go far.

It's important for them to establish themselves back at the top against Stuttgart and Schalke.

Bayern is not in Cl...so delete this thread lol

We realize that, if you read the posts, we shifted our focus to the UEFA Cup.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin