Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

It's a skillz ting!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/768280/its_a_skillz_ting/
8)
hope people out there appreciate my video.
regards,
Eddy Owusu a.k.a Edwardo :D

great!

nice man

I liked it alot, i like how you use your shoulders in your freestyling :D
sig by 2brown347

amazing, very well put together video.
hope to see more from you man.

Darksp00n wrote:
great!

Thanks m8 appreciate it :wink:

adnankhan wrote:
nice man

glad u liked it m8. :wink:

barcahooligan wrote:
I liked it alot, i like how you use your shoulders in your freestyling :D

thnx 4 the feedback. gotta get the shoulders in aint ya hehe. :wink:

luigi wrote:
amazing, very well put together video.
hope to see more from you man.

wow...i havnt actually had ne1 appreciate my editing skillz yet. thnx 4 the comment. glad u liked it. :D

Hey, no problem that you're saying thanks but do it in one post as thanks all, or just go [quote*] Copy and paste what they said in here [/quote*]

Take out the *.

So I could go:

Quote:
I liked it alot, i like how you use your shoulders in your freestyling

Thanks!

Quote:
nice man

Thanks again!

etc. etc. etc. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

well constructed, what are the songs you used in the video, I know ones from the joy joga bonito
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

Nice video good music too!
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

EnSoUl wrote:
well constructed, what are the songs you used in the video, I know ones from the joy joga bonito

appreciate the comments. The tunes i used are shown in the credits but here u go lol.....in order:
1. Lloyd Banks - Get Low
2. Sergio Mendez feat Black Eyed Peas - Mas que nada
3. Barbatuques - BaiĆ£o Destemperado
4. Fabolous - Make Me Better
5. Enzo - Back to my best (He is not a professional artist...its my m8's tune, i 4t it was pretty gd so i put it in lol)

glad u enjoyed it :wink:

Rulezzz wrote:
Nice video good music too!

cheers Rulezzz...thnx 4 commentz and feel free to pass the video url on to people lol :wink:

rzadzinski wrote:
Hey, no problem that you're saying thanks but do it in one post as thanks all, or just go [quote*] Copy and paste what they said in here [/quote*]

Don't worry. One word post like these will start to disappear soon. The stars are coming back (as soon as I'm finished giving golaco/snux a facelift)

By the way, I don't think this video qualifies as 'training'. I think it's an attempt at freestyling (beginner level at most)

Yes, this is definitely freestyle, no training here. Although the video was still pretty good.