Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

It's a skillz ting!!!

   
expert wrote:
Quote:
wow harsh words there ..."bieginner" huh. im guessin u can do much better then????

Yep, probably, but that's besides the point. It doesn't really matter how good my freestyling skills are - we're talking about your video. Even if I never touched a ball in my life, I'm entitled to an opinion. For example, I don't need to study acting if I plan to be a movie critic.


So are you studying to be an armchair freestyle judge? :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

   
yea expert is one to judge football. :roll: lets say his skills are a bit...."rusty"? :wink:

and the guy who posted that freestyle vid, nice job.
and i did post a ideo of mself on youtube. just not on EF :twisted:
and btw, its rated 5 stars...yea its THAT good
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o

   
Ah I see you went to YouTube for stars! :D

You made more than one account to vote yourself 5 stars?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

   
whats it called on youtube??
I wanna see it. If it got 5 stars it must be good. Unless u did make more than 1 account.......
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

   
expert wrote:
Quote:
wow harsh words there ..."bieginner" huh. im guessin u can do much better then????

Yep, probably, but that's besides the point. It doesn't really matter how good my freestyling skills are - we're talking about your video. Even if I never touched a ball in my life, I'm entitled to an opinion. For example, I don't need to study acting if I plan to be a movie critic.
iwannagopro wrote:
You just dissed the administrator of the site. He made this site that you are posting on right now. Why don't you just get off before the stars come back, because your ratings will be so low no on will take you serious.

Nah, I don't mind people who disagree with me as long as it's done respectfully. But I do believe that this is a beginner vid. The only combo he did was ATW-HTW and it seems like he lost control right afterwards. Also, the video was edited way too much. One good thing I will say is that I like your mechanics/style. The ground moves were simple but again, the style and presentation looked nice.


thnx 4 ur comment and yes i guess u r entitled to your own opinion...jus please try not to be to "harsh" lol. by the way wha is a ATW-HTW...so i can check the vid and get bk to u wether i did loose control lol.
   
anhkhoashevakt wrote:
You are good man ! I like it alot ! It's not easy to freestyle on a sandy surface ! How long have you been freestyling to get this good ?


elo. thnx 4 ur comments... a few months of intensive training was enough. plus i had to observe other freestylers carefully to get my technique correct :wink:
   
no u idiots i didn;t make more than one account. i didn;t even think of that actually. thats just gay tho, seriously. i'll make a thread on the video in the training or video section or whatever, but if my rating gets killed to 4 stars, its EF's fault. so it better not.
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o

   
:lol: Francis your hopes are bound to be taken out no matter what you say on EF, it's just the way it is!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

   

ajc

Francis8 wrote:
no u idiots i didn;t make more than one account. i didn;t even think of that actually. thats just gay tho, seriously. i'll make a thread on the video in the training or video section or whatever, but if my rating gets killed to 4 stars, its EF's fault. so it better not.

Why do you care so much about what it's rated?

BTW I was one of the people who rated it 5 stars, because when I'm logged in I rate pretty much every video I watch 5 stars. It's really not a big deal. You shouldn't need stars next your name on a website to have confidence in yourself.
Image
Click it

   
iwannagopro wrote:
expert wrote:
Don't worry. One word post like these will start to disappear soon. The stars are coming back (as soon as I'm finished giving golaco/snux a facelift)

By the way, I don't think this video qualifies as 'training'. I think it's an attempt at freestyling (beginner level at most)


edwardo wrote:
]wow harsh words there ..."bieginner" huh. im guessin u can do much better then???? :(




You just dissed the administrator of the site. He made this site that you are posting on right now. Why don't you just get off before the stars come back, because your ratings will be so low no on will take you serious. Try taking a look at our freestyle section, your stuff is beginner.

You really are just whoring yourself so people will say "awesome vid".


he can express his opinion, its a forum. iwannagopro,u dont have to trash him cuz he asked the admin of the iste if he could do better.
Id say it was a good vid.
Image
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:



   
The stars are coming back.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin