Discuss Neo's rookie@home

Official reviews of beginners and freestyler wannabes

Moderator: Staff

expert
Site Admin

Discuss Neo's rookie@home

Postby expert » 11 Jun 2005, 05:28

What do you think about Neo's Rookie@Home video?
Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

pascalfrik

Postby pascalfrik » 11 Jun 2005, 06:43

it was really good , but i found it kinda long the clip.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Postby Owen4ever » 13 Jun 2005, 01:22

seriously, you need more moves man.

brunetziku

Postby brunetziku » 16 Jun 2005, 20:10

cool
Posted by TheoO

Ayden
New User

Postby Ayden » 17 Jun 2005, 19:27

you've got some skills... you're good at stalling the ball... but i can't say much more than that. mixing it up a little would be nice

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Postby *yung-ital* » 12 Jul 2005, 09:54

Owen4ever wrote:seriously, you need more moves man.

lol thats pretty funny
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Postby Owen4ever » 13 Jul 2005, 02:24

*yung-ital* wrote:
Owen4ever wrote:seriously, you need more moves man.

lol thats pretty funny

how so

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Postby *yung-ital* » 13 Jul 2005, 06:19

it sfunny cause its true, all his videos are the same. theres just 2 more atws in a differnt scene.

KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

RAYES

Postby RAYES » 14 Jul 2005, 08:44

its allright...and yeah...more moves are needed
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

NeoTheOne
New User

More moves....

Postby NeoTheOne » 19 Jul 2005, 12:45

Hi, why do i need more moves. Because you guys say so...NOT !!!
I 'm on this site because i can show my friends my movies and not because i wanna be the best or be critisized by others. Everybody can say something about the other...did yoy see your own movies, are they so great ? Did you find comments on them that are negative by me...no...! This is just for fun, freestyling is fun so why do you search and search to compare this and that, to much free time i think! What i do and how i do it is my business and not yours :lol: !!!!
PS: Look on soccershowdown and see the points my movies has, then go and look for Owen 4 ever his movie....got it !!!!

PS; i play at the highest level in indoor soccer in belgium and get paid to do freestyling and enjoy myself with teaching children some moves.
Can a freestyler get some respect ? Isn't this what freestyling is about, having fun!

Greetz Neo

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Postby *yung-ital* » 19 Jul 2005, 17:48

first off, no where did u say that u didnt wanna be critisized and this dicussion is supposed to help better you and improve ur skills with suggestions.
secondly, there is no need to take it out on people on this site. pardon me for thinking that this is called a discussion.
third, u do not give negative comments on our page, and there may be many reasons why u dont such as maybe u feel u have no part in critisizing someones video as u only have 8 posts and little moves in a video where some of us actually have combos.
and no one said u did not get respect for ur videos, we were only making mere suggestions on ur video. if u do not want comments like this, dont post ur videos because people are gonna crtitisize ur whole life. freestyle is for fun, but it can also improve ur skills. would u rather here ur an awsome freestyler? because u would have nothing to work towards.
and congrats on being in a top level in "indoor" soccer. i dont see how that can relate but well done.

KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Re: More moves....

Postby Owen4ever » 20 Jul 2005, 23:43

NeoTheOne wrote:Hi, why do i need more moves. Because you guys say so...NOT !!!
I 'm on this site because i can show my friends my movies and not because i wanna be the best or be critisized by others. Everybody can say something about the other...did yoy see your own movies, are they so great ? Did you find comments on them that are negative by me...no...! This is just for fun, freestyling is fun so why do you search and search to compare this and that, to much free time i think! What i do and how i do it is my business and not yours :lol: !!!!
PS: Look on soccershowdown and see the points my movies has, then go and look for Owen 4 ever his movie....got it !!!!

PS; i play at the highest level in indoor soccer in belgium and get paid to do freestyling and enjoy myself with teaching children some moves.
Can a freestyler get some respect ? Isn't this what freestyling is about, having fun!

Greetz Neo

yes what you do and how you do it IS your business but don't tell me it's not my business to give my opinions on your videos when you put it up here for everyone to see. that's what ppl do, give opinions, critique videos, tell you what's good and what's not. that's what makes these forums interesting and that's what keeps it going. if we all did what YOU wanted us to do there'd be nothing but comments like "good job" "nice moves" and it'd be boring as hell. and with only a couple moves in ur arsenal that's exactly what ur movie was... boring. don't tell me i'm too critical because i give compliments to good freestylers when they deserve it.

and yes, a freestyler can get some respect. if it makes you feel any better i thought you had good control on the ball and ur tricks were executed very smoothly. but always remember that you can't always expect boring lifeless comments with no substance.

NeoTheOne
New User

Reply to Owen 4 ever

Postby NeoTheOne » 23 Jul 2005, 10:26

Hi Owen, your right that this is a forum and critic helps the people to improve their game but when someone like yung-ital gives me critic like that and laughs with my video's, that i don't have to take because i've seen his movie and he'd better look to improve his own style before laughing with someone else. I know that you have a lot of tricks and i respect your style so peace my friend...!!!!

Friendly greetz Neo 8)

supersyed
Veteran Member

Postby supersyed » 23 Jul 2005, 19:42

U actualy get paid 4 freestylin, cool dude. I wish I could do the same.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

Kevin

Postby Kevin » 23 Jul 2005, 20:49

Yes that's nice, i'm happy to see another freestyler from Belgium :)

I would like to see you doing some more combo's, I have the feeling you can do them ... :)

edit: btw, what's your emailadres neo ? So I can add you on msn if you have nothing against it ...

Return to “Beginners”