Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Who deserves to win the Champions League?

Might be an all english final this year! 3-4 English teams through, 1-2 Italian teams, 1 Spanish team, 1 Turkish team, and 1 German team.

I think chelsea will at least make the final this year. They dominated today, and since they don't have much of a chance at first in the EPL, I bet they'll throw all their eggs in this basket. I'm not sure if it's possible but I hope for a arsenal-chelsea rematch. :P

why is the inter-liverpool game so long after the rest. :?:

chelsea, they got good players,play descent one touch football and besides they are my fav club
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

2brown347 wrote:
I think chelsea will at least make the final this year. They dominated today, and since they don't have much of a chance at first in the EPL, I bet they'll throw all their eggs in this basket.

I absolutely agree. They've got nothing to lose....except the champions league.
Only real footballers could fight like this.

aight dipshits, the draw just ended

Barcelona vs Schalke (Holy shit, first time they face each other)

Roma vs Man United (Time for revenge? or does fate need a good laugh?)

Liverpool vs Arsenal (First Russia now France?)

Fenerbache vs Chelsea (uhh yeah dont really have a comment for that one)

Semi Finals draw

Barcelona/Schalke vs Roma/Man United

Liverpool/Arsenal vs Fenerbache/Chelsea

Mercy Lord, Barcelona against Man United (If it happens) will be an orgasmic tie.

wow liverpool has to face Arsenal three times in a span of two weeks.

I predict Barcelona, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Chelsea will go on to the semis. The only match-up that seems even is Liverpool and Arsenal, it could go either way but I think with Arsenal's current form they will win. I could be wrong though because Liverpool is damn impressive in the Champions League.

Last time it was Ronaldo vs Kaka, Kaka won.
Now Messi's gonna show the diving whining arrogant big-headed fucker Ronaldo how football is played

Wanderer wrote:
Now Messi's gonna show the diving whining arrogant big-headed fucker Ronaldo how football is played

chill out and isnt messi injured?

yeah but hopefully he is back for the semi final if Barcelona qualify.

Chelsea v.s Fener...I think if they dont pull a "barnsley", they will win, but then its either Liverpool or Arsenal, which is a bit of a step up.. :lol:
Only real footballers could fight like this.

My Predictions:

Liverpool loses to Arsenal
Chelsea beats Fenerbahce
(Arsenal beats Chelsea in semis)

Man Utd. beats Roma
Barca beats Schalke
(Don't know the semi final result)

Arsenal will win in the end.

Wanderer, if you think about it, Kaka' got majorly cancelled out in one of their games by Owen Hargreaves (don't remember which). Ronaldo was solid the whole way though, just never had many chances.

Wanderer wrote:

I like the way this guy thinks, he and I seem to share the same opinion of Ronaldo :)
Quote:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

I think Fenerbahce is underated, I could see them beating Chelsea.

apparently the draw was fixed!!

ATL_Iron wrote:
A new breaking story. Is the UEFA Champions League draw fixed? A Liverpool fan heard the rumour of the draw results and posted them 1:30 hours before the supposed live draw?
http://forums.liverpoolecho.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

from BigSoccer
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Well, they are pretty accurate. How would they fix the draw though? They had to draw out of a bucket or whatnot. and they had to show everyone which team it was.