Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Amazing 10-year-old record holding juggler

2brown347 wrote:
Redrover WTF! not everyone wants to be a great soccer player and I'm sick of hearing this "they can juggle but they can't play" most people who are really good at juggling aren't trying to make it in football they are jugglers, free stylers. stop being dumb and think before you post

I also said, can she do any freestyle tricks?

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

I don't think she has the record for 30 sec. Even a guy here on this forum has better. He has 167 in 30 sek. http://expertfootball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12012 And I think he holds the record.

But after all a great job done of the girl, improving so much, in just a year, that's amasing.

She's...kind of .. good :D:D

i dont think she is tryin to be a freestyler, maybe just improving her game
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

redrover365 wrote:
ya okay shes good at juggling with one foot, lets see the other one.

Did you even pay attention to the video? It shows that she can juggle with both feet. Plus, every player has a dominant foot that they feel most comfortable with.

2brown is right, i'm sick of you critiquing people saying stuff like "Sure they are good at juggling but they can't do anything in a game, it's worthless." Trying to sound like you know everything won't give you an easier route to being a mod, she probably doesn't want to be a pro footballer anyway, she is in the Guinness Book of World Records, she can make money off what she is doing, so don't knock her about games. Plus it doesn't matter if she can or can't do freestyle tricks.
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Wow shes a lot better than me :D