Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

ACN Wawa Aba Ball

This is the ball that will be used in the upcoming African Cup of Nations, http://www.footy-boots.com/adidas-wawa-aba

Dude, that link doesn't work. And it's also the wawa aba ball, not the waba aba ball. Everybody makes mistakes, but you probably just offended every African on this site. Just kidding :lol:
there's a picture of it. Image

sry my hand slipped

I had never heard of it. Perhaps its a ghanaian thing. I like how they used green yellow and red on the design its something innovative.

ya, adidas wanted to give the ACN their own ball for once
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

I think I would be distracted by that ball, it looks pretty cool.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

that ball makes me want to reach out and touch it...

I have to say the ball is very very colorful, haha. It's a pretty creative ball as well.

unknown wrote:

My mommy doesn't let me hang out with kids like you. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
unknown wrote:

haha i almost fell over when i read that... :|
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
unknown wrote:

haha i almost fell over when i read that... :|

Sensing sarcasm?

-Alexander Ovechkin

Now that is a sweet looking ball! i really wouldnt mind having one of those, im guessing its exactly like the world cup adidas balls, but different colours? Ive got an official world cup ball and love it, but these colours are wicked.
Only real footballers could fight like this.

Ballack13 wrote:
Now that is a sweet looking ball! i really wouldnt mind having one of those, im guessing its exactly like the world cup adidas balls, but different colours? Ive got an official world cup ball and love it, but these colours are wicked.

ya it is the exact same, i have the MB match ball which is the teamgeist with red on the curvy panels its crazy
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

this ball is proabbly the most colorful ball i have seen

Apparently the goalies were having a problem with this ball because it was very difficult to predict