Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Good music to freestyle to

if you can google search Dj Mummy- Nuttin No so go

this is pretty good electronic music to freestyle to and it sounds great in general. You guys should check it out.

Also, this topic is for people to post music they also think is good to freestyle to.

ya this was the music for a Touzani video, great song

ya thats actually where i first heard it. That is also a great video

ill post the link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5g9u8KL0Vw

no need man i have that saved in my favorites to watch whenever i need inspiration
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Try getting "Remember the Name" by Mike Shinoda and styles of beyond

thats pretty good. i saw it in a c ronaldo vid and thought that sounds cool, so i downloaded it
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

keller8 wrote:
Try getting "Remember the Name" by Mike Shinoda and styles of beyond

thats pretty good. i saw it in a c ronaldo vid and thought that sounds cool, so i downloaded it

The band is Fort Minor actually.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Yep thats right. at the end of the song it has like credits. it says. "Fort Minor, M Shinoda, Styles of Beyond, Ryu," and some other random names.

u know any more rzad?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Yep, I know what you mean about the song. Nah, nothing I can think of for now.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Does anyone know the name of the song in the video where all the brazilian players are at the airport, doing all those awesome tricks? and where at the end ronaldo(i think it is ronaldo) kicks the ball at the elevator but misses and it hits a post? anyone seen it.

I've seen the video and i think the song is called mas que nada.

its on nikefootball i think, so you could look there
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

another good one is freestyler by Bombfunk MC.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FXnT5NnHYEQ

the video is kinda wierd but its a good song. good beat and kinda reminds me of the freestyling greats

This will work for some and not others.

The song Tick Tick Boom by The Hives will definitely get your blood pumping for freestyle.

-Alexander Ovechkin

Madder - Groove Armada
E Samba - Junior Jack
Freak You - JJ Flores & Steve Smooth
Pump it up 2004 - Danzel
falling - Zapflap
numero 10 - Booba
around the world - daft punk
Moving on stereo - Pakito
Living on video - Pakito
like a drug - east clubbers
Traffic - DJ Tiesto
Lets see how far we've come - Matchbox 20
Philosiphy - Pakito
Dirty Beats - Roni Size
Guns are drawn - the roots
Swedish designer drugs - Daan

nice list Norm! can't download em all this month. gotta wait till next month when i get 7GB's upgraded from my 512mb. Awesome!