Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Teamgeist 2006 World Cup Replique Ball

Hey guys! Today I'm getting a new ball! YAY! Its the replica ball for '06 Germany. Anyone got it? If u don't know what I'm talking about look here:

Has anyone got it? And if so is it good for freestyle and in the game? Anybody?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

i had it, it got popped so, but it is good for freestyling and ok for games
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

How did it get popped? and how long did it take?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

i kicked it as hard as i could when i was taking a free kick, it hit the post and it made a hole, and eventually it just popped, after like 5 months
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

I think it is a pretty sturdy ball and a pretty nice one as well through my experiences with it. It is a fifa inspected ball as well.

flyhigh19 wrote:
I think it is a pretty sturdy ball and a pretty nice one as well through my experiences with it. It is a fifa inspected ball as well.

it just says fifa inspected cuz its a replica of the teamgeist
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

My friend has this ball and it is pretty nice. I think its a quality ball since he has used it almost every day and has had no problems with it. I have used it before and i like it, a good sturdy ball.

well it means that the ball has passed all but one of the ball tests, the real ball is approved so it passed all of the tests

flyhigh19 wrote:
well it means that the ball has passed all but one of the ball tests, the real ball is approved so it passed all of the tests

ya oops, sorry i was wrong on that one thanks for correcting me
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

I have this ball from June 2006 , I didn't played very much with it at the beginning but after a lot playing now she's nearly all white.But it is still good for me :) flyhigh19 I didn't understand very good your last post ,so I'll have to ask you is this Replique ball FIFA Inspected(With the size and shape from the standarts) or not?

yeah the replica is inspected but it isnt approved. it passed all but one of the tests. if the ball is inspected, then it must have passed the size and shape test
the real approved version is more higher quality though with higher durability, less loss of pressure, water abosobtion, etc

here is a website of the tests if you are interested

http://www.soccerballworld.com/FIFA_Approvals.htm

yeah I had it it's an awesome ball, lasts ong time and is built with good material for the price.

well what ball is nice, but it's very hard actually, wont be able to do headers or other stuff, try to get adidas finale replica like finale glider, or Nike total 90 strike they are 20$ and the best balls you can get for the price like that.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)