Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Euro 2008 official Matchball

Does anybody have a picture of the official matchball adidas matchball for the Euro 2008 my guess it will have a swiss cheese them lol.

i don't have a picture but i can guess that it will have like 6 panels, and will weigh next to nothing, it will be soo expensive though, heres the ball that was at the showcase of the France, Germany, Denmark, and Spain Kits

fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

for the Euro Qualifying they have used all kind balls

you can order the ball off soccer.com but they don't show you the picture till 12-02-07 can't wait
Sometimes I even amaze myself, and sometimes I do things that make me want to punch myself in the face

Yeah, it seems like everyone is doing that. This is the picture that kept coming up for it:

BGbeast23 wrote:
Yeah, it seems like everyone is doing that. This is the picture that kept coming up for it:

looks like they might remake the tango, that looks the same on the outside, but lighter core, and less panels
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

thats so werid. look at the blue/black ball hard. it looks like the black is growing. i dont no if its me or the computer

whatznext wrote:
thats so werid. look at the blue/black ball hard. it looks like the black is growing. i dont no if its me or the computer

hehe no thats not just you i see it to, im not sure what the ball will be tho, but it will be the best ball yet, the roundest, lightest and basically really amazing, but it will be REALLY expensive

1000th Post
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Official Matchball

http://www.subside.us.com/us/store/prod ... ll2008.jpg
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Thats kind of strange, a bit like a round domino...I wonder what kind of designers they have to make up the look of the ball?
sig by 2brown347

It loooks like the Teamgeist Glider, but those wird pattern ar cout out halfway! Awesome ball. And theres like no panels! I can't wait to see Becks bend that!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

keller8 wrote:
It loooks like the Teamgeist Glider, but those wird pattern ar cout out halfway! Awesome ball. And theres like no panels! I can't wait to see Becks bend that!

are you forgetting that england wont be playing
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

SHIT! I FORGOT! NOOOOOO! Oh well, I guess Henry will have to bend it. Or C Ronaldo.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Not a huge fan of the ball, but it'll probably grow on me with time and more pictures.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

It looks alright but i like the Euro 2004 ball much better.

Or the ACN ball. That thing is the shit.

God damn brewery!!!