Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Euro 2008 official Matchball

Saibomb wrote:

holy crap,wierd pic right there
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

yup that's the new ball, I think it's SUPER UGLY.

lmaoo, looks like a freakin' UFO. Also looks like the Tango and the TeamGeist ball combined.

i actually like it. i like the red and black colors. maybe they were going for the Austrian and Swiss colors

soccer11 wrote:
i actually like it. i like the red and black colors. maybe they were going for the Austrian and Swiss colors

Wouldn't that be surprising?!?! :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Does anybody know the name of the ball? Like the 2006 World Cup ball was called Teamgeist, so whats the name of this Euro 2008 ball?

It's called te "EURO Pass"(according to this SOCCER.COM picture):

ya BG is right FROM FSC

The name EUROPASS was given to symbolise the connection between Alpine neighbours Austria and Switzerland. It also represents the passes players will make on the pitch during UEFA EURO 2008™ as well as the co-operation between fans who will make their way to the finals.
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

I think it looks pretty cool, its bascially a teamgiest with a different design

EURO Pass Power Orange:
I'm not sure if I like it or not.

BGbeast23 wrote:
EURO Pass Power Orange:
I'm not sure if I like it or not.

wow talk about hi-vis, holy crap thats a weird lookin' ball
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

I really like the orange one, haha. I think its pretty cool and orange is my favorite color.

they are on soccer.com http://www.soccer.com/IWCatSectionView. ... &Order=ASC
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

$129 holy crap, why is it so expensive
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF