Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Euro 2008 official Matchball

BGbeast23 wrote:
It's like the same thing as if a musician buys a guitar. If he pays lots of money for it, nobody thinks it's stupid because that's his passion. If you buy an expensive ball than nobody should care unless they're some kind of jealous twat(not that you are one, ratherton).

thats an awesome way of explaining it, i once brought my lasers to school(becuase i needed to go to soccer right after school) and all my friends were like YOU PAID 250$ FOR THESE?!?! and im like yeah.. and they thought i was an idiot. Next time ill tell them that.
Only real footballers could fight like this.

ya that happens to me too, they'll say WHY DID YOU PAY SO MUCH, and i feel like an idiot as well, i guess my play showed them...hehe
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Europass 2008 vs Roteiro 2004
Image[/img]

which one do you guys like better

Omg i would take the Roteiro over the Europass any day. I like the design of the ball way better.

yeah I must agree with you croatianblood I like
the design much better but performance wise I think the
Europass is better it looks however like formula1 with all t
the colorful logos

DouDou wrote:
the colorful logos

A soccer ball looking like Formula 1! :lol:

Haven't heard that one before. :wink:

Actually I like the Europass after a while, it's grown on me.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
DouDou wrote:
the colorful logos

A soccer ball looking like Formula 1! :lol:

Haven't heard that one before. :wink:

Actually I like the Europass after a while, it's grown on me.

haha yea thats original, but seriously the europass one every day of the week much better IMO. Looks sick think i may get it :D
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

I would pick the Europass over the Roteiro.The Roteiro is to simple compared to the creativeness of the europass.
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

Plus the Rotiero is overly-padded(if it's anything like the replica) and I'm sure the Euro Pass is just like a regular match ball with little padding which is better in my opinion. But the black and red Roteiro definitely beats the Euro Pass in looks by a long shot.

old thread

I got a EUROPASS today, fooled around with it, so nice, but it set me (my dad) back $150
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

by so nice do you mean the feel or having the ball as your own...personally i like it unlike the others who have posted in this thread
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

i meant so nice by the feel of the ball, its way better than my MB Match ball
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Nice ball davidson, 150$ is alot for a ball, Id rather just buy a pair of boots. Nice blanket as well, are you a fan of the Leafs? haha.

not at all, my dad is mad about them though, the sheets and blanket are temporary, and even though it pains me to say i am a Kings fan :cry:
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
not at all, my dad is mad about them though, the sheets and blanket are temporary, and even though it pains me to say i am a Kings fan :cry:

Well im not a canucks fan, the team is shit, all my freinds are crazy about them though.