Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

is this freestyling dvd worth it?

hi i just wanted to know if this freestyle dvd is worth the 30 bucks. i thought it'd be a good way to learn freestyle moves and stuff. http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage. ... _Id=304554

i didnt know to put in the freestyle section or dvds?

this is totally your choice so i wouldnt take my advise too seriously. but i say no. personally i wouldnt buy a tutorial dvd. as ive never really spoken to anyone that has its hard to say if theyre helpful, but im assuming that a combination of practise (yes its a cliche) and watching videos on the internet will get you all the improvement you need if you put effort into it. if i ever were to buy a dvd, which i doubt, it wouldnt be a tutorial one, but something like tht dvd of fx, or ceroII~ basically of unseen footage of great freestylers.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

i think freestyle dvds can be very helpful, as the tricks are broken down in to easy steps, i have this dvd on order and would say it is worth buying however it's 100% your choice.

Also look at

just saying so u dont get shouted at by other members dont post in dead topics.
i was made to ignite

soccerguru wrote:
i think freestyle dvds can be very helpful, as the tricks are broken down in to easy steps, i have this dvd on order and would say it is worth buying however it's 100% your choice.

Also look at

And the winner is......?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

dont buy it go to youtube and type in freestyle tutarial and learn from that thats wat i did and it worked for me

it's hard to say. the thing about watching dvd is that at least you know where to start and it follows the sequence based on your learning curve. So depends on people really.

Explore Freestyle Soccer Tricks blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com