Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Gold Coast Galaxy (A League)

rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:
I meean, how can U call it a league with 8 teams?

Offtopic: EnSoUl check ur Private Messages. :wink:

Canadian Football league (American football). That's a league with under 10 team. :?

actually there is a difference between CFL and NFL, when we first invented Canadian Football it was made to be more popular amongst fans of rugby, thats why the ball is much fatter, watch old CFL tapes and you'll see what i mean

Yeah I know what you mean, didn't work though. And our ball is still larger now than the NFL.

ya i was a proud Argo's fan up until when Watter's took over, see my dad's friend was director of marketing and all this over stuff, got them deals with RONA, FORD all these companies, AND GETS FIRED, EVERYONE UNDER HIM TOO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:

Canadian Football league (American football). That's a league with under 10 team. :?

actually there is a difference between CFL and NFL, when we first invented Canadian Football it was made to be more popular amongst fans of rugby, thats why the ball is much fatter, watch old CFL tapes and you'll see what i mean

Yeah I know what you mean, didn't work though. And our ball is still larger now than the NFL.

ya i was a proud Argo's fan up until when Watter's took over, see my dad's friend was director of marketing and all this over stuff, got them deals with RONA, FORD all these companies, AND GETS FIRED, EVERYONE UNDER HIM TOO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meh, Eskimos had a 34 year playoff streak (longest in CFL) and the year after we win it, we don't make the playoffs 2 years straight in like a 9 league team or whatever.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:

Meh, Eskimos had a 34 year playoff streak (longest in CFL) and the year after we win it, we don't make the playoffs 2 years straight in like a 9 league team or whatever.

ya, well RICKY RAY IS A HOMO AND I HATE HIM, ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE CRISTIANO AND CHAD HENNE COMBINED
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:

ya, well RICKY RAY IS A HOMO AND I HATE HIM, ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE CRISTIANO AND CHAD HENNE COMBINED

Haha, we've taken this way too off topic. Maybe continue in PM's. What has Ricky done to you? That man should have an Adidas Impossible is Nothing commercial for himself.

So just to give some piece of good information for the forums:

This guy worked at a Frito-Lay chip truck driver and then got a tryout with the Eskimos and led the team to like 2 Grey Cups (our Superbowl), and is still near the top in passing and everything in QB rating even with a shite team the last 2 years.

He's a tank.

But...THe Gold Coast Galaxy eh? :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:

What about the Isles of Scilly of the southwestern coast of England? Its called the Scillonian league, the world smallest league. Woolpack Wanderers and Garrison Gunners are the only two sides to contest the league, as well as 2 cup competitions. Now that's a small group!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

bahhahahahah, are you serious, omg I cracked up when I read that. isn't scisilly south of Italy though :?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

EnSoUl wrote:
bahhahahahah, are you serious, omg I cracked up when I read that. isn't scisilly south of Italy though :?

I believe so, then again I learnt my geography of FPS-games such as Medal of Honor on the PC when I was younger. :wink:

there is going to be another team as well called Northern Thunder FC also based in Queensland
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

EnSoUl wrote:

Not Sicilly, Scilly! Only 2 teams inthe league. Its a world record. Smallest soccer league.

EDIT: Guess what guys? 1000th Post!!! WOOT!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

keller8 wrote:
EnSoUl wrote:

Not Sicilly, Scilly! Only 2 teams inthe league. Its a world record. Smallest soccer league.

EDIT: Guess what guys? 1000th Post!!! WOOT!

was that supposed to be funny, anyway it's sicily
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
there is going to be another team as well called Northern Thunder FC also based in Queensland

No Shit, read the above, and before posts
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

Davidson9 wrote:
anyway it's sicily

Not its not. Sicilly is off Italy. Read this man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scilly

Nuff said.

keller8 wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
anyway it's sicily

Nuff said.

whatever i thought you were talking about sicily
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
keller8 wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
anyway it's sicily

Nuff said.

whatever i thought you were talking about sicily

I bet we'll look back on this and laugh one day. Like now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm done.......

old thread but Nwankwo Kanu has been linked with a move to the GCG
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF