Gold Coast Galaxy (A League)

A-League and all everything Down Under

Moderator: Staff

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4596
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Postby Davidson9 » 20 Dec 2007, 02:02

rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:I meean, how can U call it a league with 8 teams?

Offtopic: EnSoUl check ur Private Messages. :wink:


Canadian Football league (American football). That's a league with under 10 team. :?


actually there is a difference between CFL and NFL, when we first invented Canadian Football it was made to be more popular amongst fans of rugby, thats why the ball is much fatter, watch old CFL tapes and you'll see what i mean


Yeah I know what you mean, didn't work though. And our ball is still larger now than the NFL.


ya i was a proud Argo's fan up until when Watter's took over, see my dad's friend was director of marketing and all this over stuff, got them deals with RONA, FORD all these companies, AND GETS FIRED, EVERYONE UNDER HIM TOO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

User avatar
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6310
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Postby rzadzinski » 20 Dec 2007, 02:05

Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:I meean, how can U call it a league with 8 teams?

Offtopic: EnSoUl check ur Private Messages. :wink:


Canadian Football league (American football). That's a league with under 10 team. :?


actually there is a difference between CFL and NFL, when we first invented Canadian Football it was made to be more popular amongst fans of rugby, thats why the ball is much fatter, watch old CFL tapes and you'll see what i mean


Yeah I know what you mean, didn't work though. And our ball is still larger now than the NFL.


ya i was a proud Argo's fan up until when Watter's took over, see my dad's friend was director of marketing and all this over stuff, got them deals with RONA, FORD all these companies, AND GETS FIRED, EVERYONE UNDER HIM TOO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meh, Eskimos had a 34 year playoff streak (longest in CFL) and the year after we win it, we don't make the playoffs 2 years straight in like a 9 league team or whatever.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4596
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Postby Davidson9 » 20 Dec 2007, 02:11

rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:I meean, how can U call it a league with 8 teams?

Offtopic: EnSoUl check ur Private Messages. :wink:


Canadian Football league (American football). That's a league with under 10 team. :?


actually there is a difference between CFL and NFL, when we first invented Canadian Football it was made to be more popular amongst fans of rugby, thats why the ball is much fatter, watch old CFL tapes and you'll see what i mean


Yeah I know what you mean, didn't work though. And our ball is still larger now than the NFL.


ya i was a proud Argo's fan up until when Watter's took over, see my dad's friend was director of marketing and all this over stuff, got them deals with RONA, FORD all these companies, AND GETS FIRED, EVERYONE UNDER HIM TOO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meh, Eskimos had a 34 year playoff streak (longest in CFL) and the year after we win it, we don't make the playoffs 2 years straight in like a 9 league team or whatever.


ya, well RICKY RAY IS A HOMO AND I HATE HIM, ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE CRISTIANO AND CHAD HENNE COMBINED

User avatar
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6310
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Postby rzadzinski » 20 Dec 2007, 02:15

Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:I meean, how can U call it a league with 8 teams?

Offtopic: EnSoUl check ur Private Messages. :wink:


Canadian Football league (American football). That's a league with under 10 team. :?


actually there is a difference between CFL and NFL, when we first invented Canadian Football it was made to be more popular amongst fans of rugby, thats why the ball is much fatter, watch old CFL tapes and you'll see what i mean


Yeah I know what you mean, didn't work though. And our ball is still larger now than the NFL.


ya i was a proud Argo's fan up until when Watter's took over, see my dad's friend was director of marketing and all this over stuff, got them deals with RONA, FORD all these companies, AND GETS FIRED, EVERYONE UNDER HIM TOO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meh, Eskimos had a 34 year playoff streak (longest in CFL) and the year after we win it, we don't make the playoffs 2 years straight in like a 9 league team or whatever.


ya, well RICKY RAY IS A HOMO AND I HATE HIM, ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE CRISTIANO AND CHAD HENNE COMBINED


Haha, we've taken this way too off topic. Maybe continue in PM's. What has Ricky done to you? That man should have an Adidas Impossible is Nothing commercial for himself.

So just to give some piece of good information for the forums:

This guy worked at a Frito-Lay chip truck driver and then got a tryout with the Eskimos and led the team to like 2 Grey Cups (our Superbowl), and is still near the top in passing and everything in QB rating even with a shite team the last 2 years.

He's a tank.


But...THe Gold Coast Galaxy eh? :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

User avatar
keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Postby keller8 » 20 Dec 2007, 04:02

rzadzinski wrote:
keller8 wrote:I meean, how can U call it a league with 8 teams?



Canadian Football league (American football). That's a league with under 10 team. :?




What about the Isles of Scilly of the southwestern coast of England? Its called the Scillonian league, the world smallest league. Woolpack Wanderers and Garrison Gunners are the only two sides to contest the league, as well as 2 cup competitions. Now that's a small group!
Last edited by keller8 on 24 Dec 2007, 22:07, edited 2 times in total.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

EnSoUl
Veteran Member
Posts: 346
Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 23:59

Postby EnSoUl » 20 Dec 2007, 23:30

bahhahahahah, are you serious, omg I cracked up when I read that. isn't scisilly south of Italy though :?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

Alexio1092
Veteran Member
Posts: 622
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 13:22

Postby Alexio1092 » 20 Dec 2007, 23:34

EnSoUl wrote:bahhahahahah, are you serious, omg I cracked up when I read that. isn't scisilly south of Italy though :?


I believe so, then again I learnt my geography of FPS-games such as Medal of Honor on the PC when I was younger. :wink:

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4596
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Postby Davidson9 » 22 Dec 2007, 01:31

there is going to be another team as well called Northern Thunder FC also based in Queensland

User avatar
keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Postby keller8 » 22 Dec 2007, 03:05

EnSoUl wrote:bahhahahahah, are you serious, omg I cracked up when I read that. isn't scisilly south of Italy though :?


Not Sicilly, Scilly! Only 2 teams inthe league. Its a world record. Smallest soccer league.

EDIT: Guess what guys? 1000th Post!!! WOOT!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4596
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Postby Davidson9 » 24 Dec 2007, 07:12

keller8 wrote:
EnSoUl wrote:bahhahahahah, are you serious, omg I cracked up when I read that. isn't scisilly south of Italy though :?


Not Sicilly, Scilly! Only 2 teams inthe league. Its a world record. Smallest soccer league.

EDIT: Guess what guys? 1000th Post!!! WOOT!


was that supposed to be funny, anyway it's sicily

EnSoUl
Veteran Member
Posts: 346
Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 23:59

Postby EnSoUl » 24 Dec 2007, 08:37

Davidson9 wrote:there is going to be another team as well called Northern Thunder FC also based in Queensland


No Shit, read the above, and before posts
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

User avatar
keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Postby keller8 » 24 Dec 2007, 22:09

Davidson9 wrote:anyway it's sicily


Not its not. Sicilly is off Italy. Read this man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scilly

Nuff said.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4596
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Postby Davidson9 » 25 Dec 2007, 05:24

keller8 wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:anyway it's sicily


Not its not. Sicilly is off Italy. Read this man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scilly

Nuff said.


whatever i thought you were talking about sicily

User avatar
keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Postby keller8 » 25 Dec 2007, 21:00

Davidson9 wrote:
keller8 wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:anyway it's sicily


Not its not. Sicilly is off Italy. Read this man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scilly

Nuff said.


whatever i thought you were talking about sicily


I bet we'll look back on this and laugh one day. Like now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm done.......
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4596
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Postby Davidson9 » 18 Feb 2008, 00:08

old thread but Nwankwo Kanu has been linked with a move to the GCG


Return to “Australia”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests