Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Gold Coast Galaxy (A League)

Davidson9 wrote:
old thread but Nwankwo Kanu has been linked with a move to the GCG

We won't be able to rake in the funds to purchase him, is he even in the first-string for Pompey these days? Who knocked 'em out of the FA Cup?

Sydney seemed to be able to claim Juninho for 1mill AUD barely, so I'm wondering what kind of strings GCG will be pulling for him? It'll be great to have a new "superpower" or "bling" side in the A-League, the Titans idea for League worked fairly well I believe, any other links for CGC you've heard of Davidson9?

Are they really going to call this team Gold coast Galaxy? Its not very original.
On another note, there have been many bids to join the A-league with places like Wollongong, Geelong, western Sydney and a second Melbourne team have proposed entry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N9EQ4P88AI this is Northern Thunder on Fox sports
Sig by me

I hope GC get a team. Sunshine coast would be pretty cool too, but then the Roar would become Brisbane instead of Queensland.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."