Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Lyon vs Rangers

   
I hope you guys watched the game, what a game this was. I have a lot of respect for Lyon, because they are a team that came a long way through. It is also a team that proves that you don't really need big names on the roasters to have a good team. Allez Lyon!!!!!
Image



   
ya, i watched the 2nd half of it, when i saw Rangers get the FK i thought Barry would do better, but it was really shit, i was happy when i saw the 1st half highlights, i was really happy to se Govou score
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

   
good game. Lyon were playing amazing most of the game i thought and deserved to score those 2 final goals. i'm really happy they won, mostly because i'm a Celtic fan though :D
Image

   
Good game from Lyon but Rangers played like garbage. Rangers had an empty net opportunity and they missed!!! And that could have tied the game!! But no, Lyon struck 2 late goals to secure the victory. Lyon deserved to win.
Image

   
Watched the higlights, looked like a really great game, i wanted Rangers to qualify so it would be all six British teams in the last 16, but Lyon thoroughly deserved and they could have won by a lot more. But as for Darcheville, how did he miss that absolute sitter? :P
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

   
yeh me to. But i think rangers will go further in the UEFA cup, but as soon as that ranger player hit the bar from about 5 yards out i knew it wouldnt be their night.
   
powell wrote:
yeh me to. But i think rangers will go further in the UEFA cup, but as soon as that ranger player hit the bar from about 5 yards out i knew it wouldnt be their night.


lol yea, to be honest they didnt deserve it they were outplayed by Lyon really, they could do well in UEFA cup but id rather someone like Tottenham won it :P
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

   
Rulezzz wrote:
Watched the higlights, looked like a really great game, i wanted Rangers to qualify so it would be all six British teams in the last 16, but Lyon thoroughly deserved and they could have won by a lot more. But as for Darcheville, how did he miss that absolute sitter? :P


If you look at the reply, the ball kicked up slightly as the cross came in. Still no excuse for a pro footballer though.
Image

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

   
i have a new fav player - Benzema
   
ratherton wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:
Watched the higlights, looked like a really great game, i wanted Rangers to qualify so it would be all six British teams in the last 16, but Lyon thoroughly deserved and they could have won by a lot more. But as for Darcheville, how did he miss that absolute sitter? :P


If you look at the reply, the ball kicked up slightly as the cross came in. Still no excuse for a pro footballer though.


Yeah and whats even more embarassing is that he got a red card later in the game.
Image

   
Lyon have had SEVERAL chances to win the Champs league in the past few years. It's sad they haven't, though. I would like to see Lyon go far.
Image