Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Nike T90 Strike

Hey everybody. My Teamgeist popped, so I'm getting a new ball for Christmas with some money. I'm planning on buying this:

Who has it? Is it light? Padded? Good for freestyle? Give me your full opinion on this ball.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

I had the Grey Version of it about 3 months ago. Here are some of the points that I think deserve a mention.

.is padded very well
.is considerably smaller than a teamgeist (watch out when you first use it)
.it's good for shooting as the ball is not very hard
.awkward when used on cement (is very bouncy)
All in all though a good buy, the ball is sturdy, and will last you a long time, as long as it doesn't disappear in your local creek like mine lol.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

I decided to get a different ball. I got it today.

Its the Nike T90 Strike. Looks like this.

Pretty nice. Light and padded. What do you guys think?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

It seems alright, i dont really like the padded balls because they are too soft. I had a bad incident with a padded Adidas ball that ripped when i shot it against my fence. How much did you pay for the ball?

Padded balls are amazing when you hit the sweet spot on them it feels like ur hitting nothing. On the other hand, non padded balls hurt like a bitch if u mis hit em.
http://www.twitter.com/JpMoya14
http://www.jpmoya14.tumblr.com

Croatianblood1 wrote:
How much did you pay for the ball?

I don't know. My nana got it for me. Its good for freestyle though. It stays in the air for a long time.

Im getting that ball for Christmas and it only cost like $20.

I want to ask you is nike 90 strike fifa inspected or fifa approved?

No idea. But I think, notice i said think, its fifa approved.