Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

AFL- Who here follows it?

Haha you are getting angry, you really have no answer do you. Do you think i care what you type or say at all? You obviously have nothing positive to contribute, you just look at posts and try to offend people, although you are very immature on it, "fucking homosexual", sounds like you are also a homophobe.

I could and would love to insult your family, or your football ability, both of which i have no knowledge of, but i will keep my mouth shut because i can see this has gone too far, and i think you should learn from my example. Keep talking about AFL in this topic and i wont bother you, but just stop talking shit about me, you really dont know me at all.

This should sum up my point nicely. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/cowcowmoomoo1/arguingOnTheInternet.jpg

truesocceroo wrote:
its a gay sport and many people who play it are drug addicts and thugs

You are the biggest hypocrite. Your telling me i base my insults on false or lack or knowledge.
Truesocceroo - you have no dick

Thats exactly what im saying. How would you know my age or football ability? Of course, you dont. You are trying to stir me, but let me tell you it doesnt work on the internet. "You have no dick", really that is a bad line, it doesnt make me laugh or cry it just makes me think less and less of you.

mrplow wrote:
truesocceroo wrote:
its a gay sport and many people who play it are drug addicts and thugs

You are the biggest hypocrite. Your telling me i base my insults on false or lack or knowledge.
Truesocceroo - you have no dick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See you sweetheart. :lol:

POST 6000!

And I'm posting on something like this. Sad, but fitting I suppose. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

How can u call yourself an Aussie and hate AFL? I don't get it :? Sure it doesn't have to be your fav sport or anything, but for goodness sake, ITS ABOUT THE ONLY THING LEFT IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS AUSTRALIAN!!!

I personally get frustrated playing soccer because you can't legally deck someone who is being an idiot.

Sum1 said that AFL was all thugs and drugs, but that's just a minority of players, most from the east coast (except for Ben Cousins).

I personally find AFL quite refreshing at times - people get knocked the whole game... and they GET UP!!

Having said all that I will almost always rather play soccer than AFL, but I think that many soccer players (no offence, but especially Italians) should take a page out the AFLs book :!:

LOL...slightly off topic... back to the thread

I go for Port and The Crows, and in a showdown I go for Port coz everyone else in my fam goes for crows.

Thats quite a racist thing to say. Anyway all you australians from this site must be from melbourne or whatever because in Sydney where i live no one plays AFL, there is no school teams or club teams near where i live, rugby league is more of the popular sport and of course soccer. Just because it is and Australian sport liking it doesnt make you more of a true Aussie, i know full blooded aussies that have never seen a game of AFL and people who have been in the country for only a year or so and enjoy it.

Sorry if my post was offensive...it wasn't supposed to be :oops:

I'm from SA, and everyone here plays AFL (as you probably know). Just a different culture i guess.

AJman2 wrote:
I go for Port and The Crows, and in a showdown I go for Port coz everyone else in my fam goes for crows.

im the same, i support both teams, but in showdowns its Crows all the way
Freestyle Videos: http://youtube.com/fsadelaide / http://vimeo.com/mattfs

does anybody know if you can watch any aussie rules games on justin.tv? they used to show the highlights show and that was nice, but havnt shown in for a long while
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP