Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Ryan's Part II video

What do you think about Ryan's Part II video?

looks like an improvement there. nice to see some tatw's in there and props for that because it's a difficult trick to master. and now my question is, if you can pull off a tatw so nicely how come you can't put any combos together?!?!?!?
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

Yeah I agree, I'm practising on tatw myself but am not able to do it yet. Though I can pull of combos like atw-htw, crossover-atw and toe bounce - atw rather easy, and I guess this fellah should be able to do that to !

Nice clip !

u did good in this vid...nice tatw...keep it up
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

hey thanks for the opinions. I do have combos its just that i sent in the wrong video :oops: shows how smart i am. i probably should send it in. as it is better then this video. thanks
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

hey ppl i'm new to freestyle here but can u ppl tell me the full forms of what tawt etc mean ? all i know is atw - around the world , atu - around the univ.

CAMPIONI... CAMPIONI... CAMPIONI D'ITALIA FORZA JUVE

good clip...
but really, when i want to watch freestyle i want to see something unseen...
i can't do all of that i've seen in that clip, but people have done it before and it's not interesting...
i'll make a freestyle-skill-shooting video on a football field, and you'll se something unseen.... i guess...

Quote:
good clip...
but really, when i want to watch freestyle i want to see something unseen...
i can't do all of that i've seen in that clip, but people have done it before and it's not interesting...
i'll make a freestyle-skill-shooting video on a football field, and you'll se something unseen.... i guess...

Thank you. but keep in mind this is only my second month, and im not a freestyle genious yet and this is just the basics. i cant do something unseen as i have not mastered all the basic stuff to create things you havent seen. but thank you
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

Hey it's real good man, I think it's interesting to see any good freestyle video, doesn't matter if I already saw them in another video, as long as it's good and there's improvement. After all, who could make a freestyle video of never-seen before moves?
Keep up the good work.
Immediately start dealing with it.

hey nice stuff man, ive been freestylin for a while im gonna put my video on soon and this guy thats talking about doing stuff thats "unseen" just get creative. take some moves that arnt freestyle moves and mix them with it or something...youve got potential.

thanks. how did u even find this thread :o this video is soooo old. ive put out about 3 videos after this :?
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

expert wrote:

:twisted: SUP IT JD HERE UM YER IT WAZ AN AITE VID I GUESS SUM GOOD TRIX BUT I WANA C SUM DIF FLIK UPS N SHIT

NEWAYZ IM OUTIES L8A

JDTRIXTA wrote:
expert wrote:

:twisted: SUP IT JD HERE UM YER IT WAZ AN AITE VID I GUESS SUM GOOD TRIX BUT I WANA C SUM DIF FLIK UPS N SHIT

NEWAYZ IM OUTIES L8A

can you not write like that. its hard to get wat u say.
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

cool :D [/url]

Stop right there!!! This is called posting in a dead topic. This person's video was out last June, so please don't post in dead topics...

Look at dates on the side of the posts... :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin